Table of Contents
CG Vyapam Teacher Recruitment has been released on the official website. Department of School Education, Government of Chattisgarh has released 12489 Assistant Teacher, Teacher, and Lecturer Vacancies As CG Vyapam Teacher Recruitment Application Process has been started, candidates are curious to know about salary, Allowance, and benefits. Here we have explained CG Vyapam Teacher Salary Per Month in Hand for all posts in detail.
CG Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023 Overview
The CG Vyapam Teacher Exam 2023 is being conducted by the CG Vyapam. The candidates must refer to the following table for more information on the CG Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023.
|Chhattisgarh Teacher Salary 2023 Overview
|Department of School Education, Government of Chattisgarh
|Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur, Chattisgarh
|Assistant Teacher, Teacher, and Lecturer
|Bastar and Surguja Division, Chattisgarh
|E & T Cadre
CG Vyapam Teacher Salary Per Month in Hand
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), known as CG Vyapam, conducts recruitment exams for various teaching positions. The salary structure for CG Vyapam teachers is determined by the Chhattisgarh government as per the norms and regulations of the Department of Education.CG Vyapam Teacher per month in hand will be provided as per the 7th pay commission for Assistant Teacher, Teacher, and Lecturer. Here we are explaining CG Vyapam teachers Salary per month in hand separately for each post in below
CG Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023 for Lecturer Post
CG Vyapam Lecturer will teach Classes 9 -12th Class in Chhattisgarh Government Schools. CG Vyapam teachers will get a salary at paying Matix Level -9 as per the 7th pay commission. The salary details of CG Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023 for Lecturer Post have been given below.
|CG Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023 for Lecturer Post
|HRA (Class X 27%):
CG Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023 for Teacher Post
CG Vyapam Teacher will teach Class 6-8th Class in Chhattisgarh Government School. CG Vyapam teachers will get a salary at paying Matix Level -8 as per the 7th pay commission. The salary details of CG Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023 have been given below.
|CG Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023 for Teacher Post
|HRA (Class X 27%):
|Rs. 76440 (Approx)
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Teacher Salary 2023 for Assistant Teacher Post
CG Vyapam Assistant Teacher will teach Class 1-5 th Class in Chhattisgarh Government School. CG Vyapam Assistant teachers will get a salary at pay Matix Level -6 as per the 7th pay commission. The salary details of CG Vyapam Assistant Teacher Salary 2023 have been given below.
|CG Vyapam Assistant Teacher Salary
|HRA (Class X 27%):
CG Vyapam Teacher Allowances
CG Vyapam (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board) conducts recruitment exams for various teaching positions in Chhattisgarh. Along with the basic salary, CG Vyapam teachers are eligible for various allowances as per the norms and regulations set by the Chhattisgarh government. These allowances are provided to enhance the overall salary package and provide financial benefits to teachers. Here are some common allowances available to CG Vyapam teachers:
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Dearness Allowance is provided to employees to offset the impact of inflation and the rising cost of living as it is right now at 33%. It is calculated as a percentage of the basic pay and is revised periodically. The DA amount varies based on the consumer price index and government policies.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): House Rent Allowance is given to teachers to assist with their housing expenses depending on X, Y, and Z cities i.e. 9-27%. The percentage of HRA may vary based on the location of the school and government regulations. It is calculated as a percentage of the basic pay.
- Medical Allowance: Teachers are eligible for medical allowances to cover their medical expenses and those of their dependents. The amount is fixed i.e. Rs. 1000 will be provided as a medical allowance and help teachers meet healthcare costs and ensure the well-being of themselves and their family members.
- Travel Allowance: Travel Allowance, also known as TA, is provided to teachers to cover their travel expenses. It includes reimbursement for commuting between home and the workplace, as well as for official travel, such as attending workshops, training programs, or conferences.
Chhattisgarh Teacher Benefits and Deductions
Apart from the salary components, CG Vyapam teachers are entitled to several benefits and deductions. These can include:
- Provident Fund (PF): Teachers in Chhattisgarh are eligible to contribute to the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) scheme. A certain percentage of the salary is deducted towards the EPF, which serves as a retirement savings scheme. The contributions made by the teacher are matched by the employer, thereby creating a substantial corpus for retirement.
- Pension Scheme: After completing a specific number of years in service, teachers in Chhattisgarh are entitled to a pension scheme. The pension provides a regular income post-retirement and ensures financial stability during the retirement phase of their lives.
- Income Tax: Income tax deductions are applicable to the salary earned by teachers in Chhattisgarh. The amount of tax deducted depends on the income slab and tax regulations set by the central government. Teachers are required to file income tax returns and comply with the income tax laws applicable to them.
|CG Vyapam Teacher Syllabus 2023
|What is CG Vyapam Recruitment Board in Chhattisgarh?
|Chhattisgarh Teacher Recruitment 2023