BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023: The BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 has been released on 21 August 2023 by the BPSC on their official website. The Bihar Teacher Exam 2023 is scheduled for 24, 25, & 26 August 2023. Candidates who have applied for the Bihar Teacher Exam 2023 must access and download the BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 ASAP. Applicants can now retrieve their BPSC Teacher Admit Card by logging in with their username and password via the official portal.
BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 Out
The BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 for the various teaching posts is published on the official website of BPSC. As the BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 is made available for download, the candidates must check out the website, log into their accounts, and download the BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 ASAP. They must check the information written on the BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 as well to ensure the information mentioned is accurate.
BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023- Overview
Candidates who have applied for the Bihar Teacher test, which is scheduled to take place from August 24-27 2023, will use this much-awaited document as their admit card. Candidates must bring their admit cards to the examination venue. The details regarding Bihar Teacher Hall Ticket have been mentioned below.
|Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2023|
|Organization Name||Education Department of Bihar|
|Post Name||Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary|
|Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2023||Released|
|Bihar Teacher Examination 2023||24th to 26th August 2023|
|Category||BPSC Admit Card|
BPSC Teacher Admit Card Download Link
BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded by using their login credentials on the official website. The Bihar Teacher Call Letter 2023 links will navigate them to the download section. The candidate will be able to download Bihar Teacher Hall Ticket for Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary Separately by clicking on the link. All interested candidates are advised to click on the below link to download Bihar Teacher Bharti Admit Card 2023.
How to Download the BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023?
If you are confused about the procedure for downloading the Bihar Teacher Admit Card, then do not stress. We are sharing the detailed steps below to download the hall ticket. BPSC teacher call letter and related docs have been live on its official website. Below we have provided an easy and simple way to print your hall ticket.
- Candidates need to search for the official website on the internet.
- Then open the homepage of the website.
- On the home page, applicants will find a link for BPSC Teacher Hall Ticket 2023.
- Click on that link, and you will be navigated to a new page.
- On that page, candidates need to fill in the details to open the admit card.
- After filling in the information, your admit card will be displayed on your screen, download the admit card and take a printout of it.
BPSC Teacher Admit Card Notice
The BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 was earlier released on 10 August 2023. The link for the Bihar Teacher Admit Card was active until 20 August 2023. Now the final BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 is released with the exam center code.
Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2023 New Instructions
BPSC has released Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2023 New Instructions for the examination. Candidates are strictly advised to follow these instructions for the Bihar Teacher Examination which has been given below.
- Candidates have to reach at exam centre 7 30 AM for the 1st shift examination and 1 PM for the 2nd shift examination
- Candidate must take 2 copies of e-Admit and Photo ID Proof at the examination Centre.
- Markers/Fluid/Blade/Eraser are not allowed at the examination centre
- Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Gazette, Electronic pen, Pager, Smart Watch are not allowed
BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023
BPSC released the Bihar Teacher Admit Card with a detailed exam center and other vital information on 21 August 2023. Candidates can now download their BPSC Teacher admit card 2023 through login details. All the candidates who have earlier downloaded their E Admit card which has Centre Code and Exam City will now be able to know their exact exam center. The details regarding the BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 are available on the official website.
BPSC 2023 Teacher Admit Card Update
The BPSC has released a new notification regarding the rectification of photographs of candidates in their BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023. Along with the notification, BPSC has added some new instructions such as
- Candidates must carry two hard copies of the Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2023 for each shift of the exam and hand over one copy of the Admit Card after signing it in front of the invigilator.
- Candidates must download the Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2023 by 20 August 2023 and the exam center code will be released on 21 August 2023.
As per the notification, Negative Marking will not be applicable for BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023
BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023 Instructions
Along with the Bihar Teacher Admit Card Notification, BPSC has released a list of instructions for the candidates to understand the nuances of the rules and regulations of the Bihar Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023. Read the following instructions carefully.
- As per the Bihar Teacher Recruitment Rules, a candidate is permitted to participate in the examination on a maximum of three occasions. It should be noted that even if a candidate commences the examination and does not record any answers on the OMR sheet, the time utilized will still be considered as one of the attempts.
- Some candidates have submitted indistinct or vacant photographs during the online application process. These candidates are advised to furnish specific documents and evidence to the Superintendent at the designated examination center on the stipulated date, i.e., 24 August 2023.
- Candidates are required to complete a declaration form accessible on the Commission’s official website. The form mandates the attachment of a color photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer, along with signatures in both Hindi and English, placed at designated spots.
- Among the two color photographs attested by the Gazetted Officer, one photograph must be affixed by the candidate onto the designated space on the e-admit card. The second photograph is to be affixed on the office copy of the e-Admit Card, in the presence of the Center Superintendent at the respective examination center.
- Only upon meticulous verification of the mentioned documents and photographs by the Center Superintendent, will a candidate be granted permission to undertake the examination at the designated examination center.
Details Mentioned on BPSC Teacher Admit Card 2023
The Bihar Teacher Call Letter will come with a few core personal details that need to be filled in by the applicant.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father/ Husband Name
- Gender of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Date of Exam
- Name of the Exam
- Duration of the Exam
- Examination Centre
- All Important Instructions
Documents to carry with Bihar Teacher Admit Card
Applicants applying for the Bihar Teacher exam must carry a couple of documents along with their hall ticket. All candidates are strongly advised to retrieve their Bihar PGT Call Letter from the official website by logging into their respective accounts. The important documents to carry with BPSC Teacher Hall Ticket 2023 have been enumerated below:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Office
- College ID
- Employee ID
BPSC Primary Teacher Admit Card 2023
The official website has now made the BPSC Primary Teacher Admit Card 2023 available for download. All candidates scheduled to appear in the Bihar PRT exam can access their Bihar 7 PRT Hall Ticket by logging into their respective accounts. The Bihar Primary Teacher Exam is scheduled to take place on August 24th and 25th, 2023, across numerous centers within the Bihar State.
Bihar TGT Admit Card 2023
Bihar TGT Admit Card has been released on the official website. All the appearing candidates will be able to download the Bihar TGT Hall Ticket through login into their account. Bihar Secondary Teacher will be held on 25-26 August 2023 at various centers of Bihar State.
BPSC PGT Admit Card 2023
The Bihar PGT Admit Card has been officially released and is now accessible on the website. To obtain the Bihar PGT Hall Ticket, candidates appearing for the exam can log in to their accounts. The Bihar Higher Secondary Teacher examination is scheduled for the 25th and 26th of August 2023, taking place at various centers across Bihar.
BPSC Bihar Teacher Exam Center List 2023
BPSC Bihar Teacher Exam Center List 2023 has been released by Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates are advised to download their Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2023 through their login credentials for Primary, secondary, and Higher Secondary Teachers separately. All the candidates are advised to check their admit card to know their Bihar Teacher Exam Centre 2023.