Army Public School Preparation Tips: Teaching aspirants need to gear up pretty quickly as they are getting an opportunity to grab a lucrative job in the Army Public School. The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Exam is scheduled on the 25th & 26th November 2023. In the following article, the candidates will find all great AWES Army Public School tips and strategies to deal with the Army Welfare Education Society Army Public School Exam 2023 in detail.
Army Public School Preparation Tips And Strategy
The exam date for Army Welfare Education Society Army Public School has been scheduled for 25th & 26th November 2023. Thus, it is high time they start their preparation accordingly with specific goals and a crystal clear strategy. In this article, they will find the most effective and impactful Subject-wise Army Public School Preparation tips.
Check AWES Army Public School Exam Pattern
The candidates appearing for the Army Public School entrance exam must go through the AWES exam pattern marks distribution before they start preparing for the exam. It will help them understand the pattern of the exam and how to formulate a strategy to cover the entire Army Public School syllabus within the time limit to crack the exam with flying colours. Skim through the salient points of the exam pattern carefully:
- Total Questions -200
- Total Marks -200
- Total Time – 3 hr
- Question Format – MCQ
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark for the right answer
- Negative Marking – 1/4 marks
AWES Army Public School Marks Distribution
In the following table, the candidates will get a clear idea of marks distribution as per the Army Welfare Education Society Army Public School Syllabus and Exam Pattern. In total the candidates have to answer 200 questions in 3 hours. The marks distribution will help the candidates understand how much time they should spare for each section based on the marks they have been allotted.
|AWES Army Public School Marks Distribution|
|Section A||Basic GK & Current Affairs||20||3 hr|
|Section B||Pedagogy, Curriculum & Education Policy matters||20|
|Section C||Academic Proficiency||160|
Subject-Wise Army Public School Preparation tips
In the following section, candidates will find in-depth and comprehensive subject-wise Army Welfare Education Society Army Public School Preparation Tips. These tips will help you formulate an effective plan of action for you to Prepare for your Army Public School exam 2023.
Army Public School General Awareness
General Awareness is a vast topic to cover in a limited time frame. However, it is also true that this is the biggest scoring section. Thus, candidates have to dedicate at least 1 hour every day to cover the syllabus prescribed by the Army Welfare Education Society. Mostly, candidates have to improve their general knowledge on topics such as history, geography, sports, culture, National and World Economic scenarios, Current Affairs, General Science, Books and Authors and so on.
Candidates need to get into the habit of reading newspapers daily. Try to gather as much information as possible particularly based on the entire last year. This will help you improve your general knowledge about national and international issues in depth.
Army Public School Reasoning Section
As the name suggests, the candidates have to develop their reasoning power and polish up their reasoning skills. This section will test their critical thinking skills. Some of the common topics that they have to prepare for are coding-decoding, number series, direction sense, blood relation, decision-making, ranking time sequence and so on.
Candidates have to dedicate at least 1 hour and 30 minutes daily to cover the entire syllabus. Keep practising to improve your problem-solving skills. Make sure to understand the concepts well to crack the pattern of the question. Understanding and Recognizing patterns are the keys to success in this Army Welfare Education Society section.
Army Public School English Comprehension
This Army Welfare Education Society section is designed to test the language skills and proficiency of the candidates. The candidates must dedicate at least 1 hour daily to the subject to get familiarized with the grammatical rules, punctuation, syntax errors, and similar concepts. Try to learn synonyms and antonyms of new words, get acquainted with common idioms, and phrases and thoroughly understand the tense.
The candidates will be given an unseen passage and the questions will be asked based on that passage. Thus, try to read and solve as many unseen passages during the practice sessions as possible.
Army Public School Educational Concept & Methodology
The section on Educational concepts and methodology has been designed to test the understanding of the candidates about teaching children. The concepts and theories they have to cover during preparation are related to the growth and development of children, educational psychology, and the ways they can teach the students appropriately based on different situations.
The questions asked in this section are mostly straightforward and to the point. However, try to cover all the theories and concepts during preparation. Dedicate at least 1 hour and 30 mins daily to be able to ace this section.
Army Public School Computer Skill
This section covers the proficiency of candidates in their computer skills. Their general awareness regarding basic concepts and usage of computers is tested here. Thus, relatively this section is easier, however, candidates shouldn’t neglect this section. They must go through the syllabus properly and try to learn basic computer terminology and technology.
Army Public School Preparation Tips
The candidates must go through the following Army Welfare Education Society Army Public School Preparation Tips to ensure they are giving their best during the preparation.
- Set Achievable, manageable goals.
- Create a Daily Study Routine and stick to the plan till the end.
- Assign some time for daily revision.
- Attempt Daily Quizzes as it is the best way to prepare.
- Once the entire syllabus is covered, start attempting Army Welfare Education Society Army Public School Mock Tests.
Army Public School Preparation Strategies
Here are some effective Army Welfare Education Society Army Public School Preparation Strategies and Techniques to deal with the Army Public School Teacher Exam 2023.
- Analyze Performance: After attempting mock tests and practice papers, candidates must analyze their performance. Identify their strengths and weaknesses to strategize further.
- Revision is Key: Candidates should Regularly revise what they have learned to reinforce their understanding and memory. Create concise notes for quick revision of the Army Welfare Education Society Syllabus.
- Stay Positive and Motivated: Maintain a positive attitude and believe in yourself. Surround yourself with supportive peers or study groups.
- Take Breaks: Avoid burnout by taking short breaks during study sessions. Physical activity and relaxation will help improve focus and productivity.
- Stay Healthy: They should Take care of their physical and mental health. Eat well, exercise, and get enough sleep to stay fresh and alert during your preparation.
- Avoid Procrastination: Sticking to their study schedule and avoid procrastinating. Consistency and dedication are crucial for success.
- Seek Guidance: If candidates encounter challenging topics or concepts, they should seek help from teachers, mentors, or online forums.