UP ASI Admit Card 2021 Out
UP ASI Admit Card 2021 Out: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board (UPPRB) has released the hall ticket on 26th November 2021 (today) on the official website. UPPRPB published an exam date notice for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) on 17th November 2021. The exam is scheduled to be held on 4th and 5th December 2021. The candidates can download the UP ASI Admit Card 2021 from the link provided in this article.
UP ASI Admit Card 2021 – Overview
The UPPRPB conducted a recruitment drive for 1329 vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Male/Female) in the Confidential, Clerk and Accountant Department. The hall ticket has been released on the official website. The candidates can refer to the table below for more information about UP ASI Admit Card 2021:
|Name of Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Number of Vacancies||1329|
|Name of Post||Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector|
|Admit Card Release||26th November 2021|
|UP ASI Exam Date||4th and 5th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Written Exam, Document Verification & PST, PET|
UP ASI Admit Card- Direct Link
UP ASI Admit Card 2021 has been released on the official website on 26th November 2021. The candidates can download the hall ticket from the link provided below:
Steps to Download the UP ASI Admit Card 2021
The candidates can download the hall ticket for the online exam by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website @uppbpb.gov.in or click on the link provided above.
- Click on Click Here to Download UP ASI Admit Card 2021.
- A login window will appear on the screen. Enter your Registration No. and Password carefully.
- Click on Login.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen. Download and take a printout for future reference,
Details Mentioned in the UP ASI Admit Card 2021
The following details are mentioned in the UP ASI Admit Card 2021:
- Applicant’s Name.
- Applicant’s Father’s Name.
- Applicant’s Mother’s Name.
- Registration/Roll No.
- Date of Birth.
- Applicant’s scanned passport-size photo.
- Applicant’s scanned signature and thumbprint impression.
- Post Applied For.
- Exam date & time.
- Exam Venue.
- Reporting Time.
- Space for Invigilator’s signature.
- Important Instructions.
UP ASI Admit Card 2021 – Exam Pattern
The candidates must prepare well and work hard to clear the online written test. The exam pattern is given in the table given below:
|General Hindi/Computer Knowledge||100|
|Law/Constitution and General Knowledge||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
- The questions will be objective in nature (MCQ-based).
- The questions will be bilingual: Hindi and English (except for the General Hindi section).
- The exam will be of 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking scheme.
UP ASI Admit Card 2021 – FAQ’S
Q. When will UPPRPB release the UP ASI Admit Card 2021?
Ans. The UP ASI Admit Card 2021 has been released on 26th November 2021.
Q. When will UPPRPB conduct the online exam?
Ans. The online exam is scheduled to be held on 4th and 5th December 2021 in two shifts.
Q. How can I download the UP ASI Admit Card 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the direct link given in this article.
Q. What items are allowed to carry inside the exam hall?
Ans. The candidates must carry the hall ticket, a valid ID proof (PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License etc), water bottle, ballpoint pen and hand sanitizer. Wearing a mask is compulsory.