NPCIL Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an official notification inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the various posts of Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B, Operation Theatre Assistant, Operator, Maintainer, Assistant Grade 1 and Steno Grade 1 for Narora Atomic Power Station Unit. The submission of online applications has been started and the last date to apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 is 27th December 2021.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|NPCIL Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Authority||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B, & others|
|No. of Vacancies||72|
|Notice Date||01st December 2021|
|Online Application begins||03rd December 2021|
|Online application ends||27th December 2021|
NPCIL Notification 2021
The candidates can visit the NPCIL official site for NPCIL Notification 2021 @npcilcareers.co.in. NPCIL Official notification has been released on the website. The candidates can download the NPCIL Notification PDF by clicking on the direct download button below.
NPCIL Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Name of Discipline||Total Vacancies|
|Nurse – A||Nurse||2||–||–||1||–||2||5|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Cat – 1)||Mechanical||3||–||–||1||–||1||5|
|Technician/B||Operation Theatre Assistant||1||–||–||–||–||–||1|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) (Cat – 2)||Operator||8||3||–||4||1||2||18|
|Assistant Grade 1||HR||2||1||–||1||–||–||4|
|Steno Grade – 1||Steno||1||1||–||–||–||–||2|
NPCIL Online Application Link 2021
The NPCIL online applications have been started and the last date to apply online is 27th December 2021. The candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below once activated or visiting the official website.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit @npcilcareers.co.in, the official website of NPCIL
- Click on the highlight ‘Recruitment for trade apprentice posts at site’ on the right side of the home page.
- Then click on the tab ‘Apply’ on the new page which appears
- Go to the heading ‘Login’ in the Apply section.
- Register Yourself and Enter your Details then submit
- Take a printout of your application form for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for future reference.
NPCIL Eligibility Criteria
- Nurse – XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR Nursing Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital; orNursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The diploma in Engineering should be 03 years duration after SSC/HSC
- Pharmacist – H.S.C. (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration
as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council
- Operation Theatre Assistant – H.S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One-year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
- Stipendiary Trainee- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Maintainer – SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician/Fitter)
- Assistant Gr 1 – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. 30 words per minute typing speed on PC in English. Certificate Course of the duration of not less than 6 months
- Steno Gr 1 – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. Certificate Course of the duration of not less than 6 months
Age Limit (as on 27.12.2021)
|Name of Post||Age Limit (in years)|
|Nurse – A||18-30|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Cat – 1)||18-25|
|OT Assistant Technician/B||18-25|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) (Cat – 2)||18-24|
|Assistant Grade 1||21-28|
|Steno Grade – 1||21-28|
- Nurse – Rs. 44,900/-
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – During 1st year of training, a stipend of Rs. 16000/-Per Month and Rs. 18000/- Per Month for 2nd year.
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29,200/-
- Operation Theatre Assistant – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee- During 1st year of training, a stipend of Rs. 10500/-Per Month and Rs. 12500/- Per Month for 2nd year.
- Assistant Gr 1 – Rs. 25,500/-
- Steno Gr 1 – Rs. 25,500/-
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. Which is the last date to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 is 27th December 2021.
Q2. How many vacancies are announced under NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. 72 vacancies are announced under NPCIL Recruitment 2021.