NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification is out @npcilcareers.co.in. With respect to the advertisement no. GHAVP/HRM/01/2020, applications are invited for 102 vacancies as Scientific Assistant & Technician. Candidates interested in the recruitment may check the complete details from the official notification provided here. The online application is active between 15th January to 31st January 2020. The given post offers a good opportunity to Engineering background may apply online for the given posts.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Date||15th January 2020|
|NPCIL Online Application||15th January 2020|
|Application Last Date||31st January 2020|
NPCIL Recruitment Vacancy 2020
The NPCIL Vacancy for various Scientist-Technician is given in the table below:
|Electronics & Communications/ Electronics/ Instrumentation||6|
|Turner/ Machinist/ Fitter||19|
|Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic||07|
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for NPCIL Recruitment should check for the given age limit and education criteria:
- Age Limit Criteria:(As on 31.01.2020)
Age for Scientific Assistant/B- 18 to 30 years
Age for Technician/B- 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation –
05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC(non-creamy)
Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category; Relaxation of 15 years for SC/ST PWBD category;
Relaxation of 13 years for OBC PWBD(non-creamy layer) category, subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years
- Education Qualifications:
Scientific Assistant/ B- a) Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR
HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). b)Diploma Engineering should be in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electricals Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subjects at SSC or HSC Level Examinations.
Note: Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd-year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are NOT eligible
Technician/ B- A minimum of 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths + Trade certificate (1-year) as Surveyor/ Draftsman/ Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.
- The Salary of NPCIL Scientific Assistant will be in the pay matrix level 6- Rs 35400;
- The Salary of NPCIL Scientific Assistant will be in the pay matrix level 3- Rs 21700
NPCIL Selection Process
Selection is done on the basis of the written examination (Computer Based Test/OMR). The test will be of two hours duration having Two Parts i.e. Part-I consisting of 60 questions from English, General Knowledge and quantitative aptitude and Part-II will be of 60 questions from respective disciplines
NPCIL Online Application 2020
- Registration: On successful completion of registration, an activation link is sent to applicant’s email.
- Activation: The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing registration. On successful completion of this activation, candidates can log in using their login id and password to apply online.
- In case of any difficulties, you may go through Detailed Advertisement, Important information, FAQ’s, or Contact Us to see standard questions or submit your query.
- The applicants are advised to fill up application form using Desktop / Laptop with recommended browsers.
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid. Candidates can check fees below.
- Documents required for online application submission: 10th class mark sheet.,12th class mark sheet.,Bachelor Degree.,Caste Certificate.,A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format.,A scanned copy of signature in JPG format.,Photo ID proof.,Experience Letter.
NPCIL Recruitment Application Fee
General/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
ST/SC/PH – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan
Link for NPCIL Online Form is given below:
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, click the Apply Online link and fill the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details.
NPCIL Exam Pattern
|गिणत Mathematics||20 Questions|
|विज्ञान Science||20 Questions|
|सामान्य जागरूकता General Awareness||10 Questions|
03 (Three) marks to be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark to be deducted for each incorrect answer. The Test will comprise 50 Multiple choice questions
Qualifying Standards: The qualifying marks shall be as follows:
- General Category: 40%
- SC/ST/OBC/PWBD: 30%
For our Readers:
We bring you the latest updates from all government organizations with complete information on the job. Stay Connected through the subscribe button (Bell Icon)provided.