Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2020 is out for Assistant Court Secretary @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Karnataka High Court Recruitment has invited online applications to fill up 27 vacancies under Notification no: HCRB /ACS-4/2020 dated 03.02.2020. Candidates who are interested in applying for the post and fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through this page by March 4th.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Position Name||Assistant Court Secretary|
|Online Application Start Date||3rd February 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||4th March 2020|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Job|
Download Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2020
Karnataka High Court 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent
- Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as
equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or
- Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand in first class.
- Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand; and Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent qualification.
- Must have Knowledge of Computers.
Note: Preference will be given to those who are graduates.
Knowledge of the operation of computers means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an Institute imparting computer education.
- For SC/ST Candidate and Other backward classes of Category I – 40 years
- Other backward classes of Category IIA or IIB and III-A or III-B – 38 years
- Other categories– 35 years
Karnataka High Court Assistant Secretary Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
There will be two stages of selection for Karnataka High Court Assistant Secretary:
|| Shorthand & Typing Test || Viva Voce ||
The candidates who qualify the shorthand and typing test will be called for the interview or viva voce.
Karnataka High Court Marking Scheme
|Shorthand & Typing Test||100||60|
Karnataka High Court Assistant Secretary Salary
The candidates who are appointed as Assistant Secretary will be paid Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- with admissible allowances as per High Court of Karnataka (Officers 86 Officials) Revised Pay Rules 2018.
How To Apply For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020?
To Apply For the post of Assistant Secretary, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the link that we have given below.
- A new page will be opened.
- Click on “online application” on the right side of the page against Recruitment to the post of Assistant Court Secretary to fill your application form.
- Check the tickbox given at the bottom of the page.
- A new page will appear.
- Enter the correct details.
- After filling the application form, Preview your Application Form.
- Click on Submit.
- Upload the photograph and Signature.
- Finally, Pay the Fee as given below.
Fee For Karnataka High Court Assistant Secretary
The Application Fee has been given below.
General/Other backward classes: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/Physically Challenged: Rs. 200/-
Fees can be paid online or offline.
- Online: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
- Challan/Offline: On submission of the online application, the candidates shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway link as mentioned in the online application, in PDF format and shall remit the
prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
Link To Apply For Karnataka High Court Assistant Secretary
To Apply For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020, click on the link provided below.
Points To Note For Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- Applicants shall read all the instructions carefully before submitting the applications, so as to avoid the mistakes.
- On the basis of marks obtained in the Shorthand and Typing Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Viva-voce.
- To avoid the last-minute rush, the Applicants are advised to submit the ONLINE applications well in advance. The website will accept the applications round the clock till 11.59 p.m. on 04.03.2020.
- For Online payment of fee through Net Banking / Credit / Debit on or before 07.03.2020 and
Generation of challan and remit to any SBI Branch on or before 07.03.2020 within Bank working Hours