Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Shipyard Limited has invited applications to engage Designer, Junior Supervisor, Junior Fire Inspector & Driver. The notification states appointment of 51 candidates to fill up the vacant posts. Check details through the given article.
The last date to apply has been extended to 21st May 2020.
Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 for 51 Vacancies has been notified. Candidates interested with the graduate or diploma (full time) may apply as per the procedure. Check important dates for the given recruitment.
|Date of Commencement of ON-LINE Application||08/03/2020|
|Closing Date of Submission of ONLINE Application||21st May 2020|
|Last Date to Re-login and finally submit the application
(Once submitted you’ll NOT be allowed to EDIT the Application)
|21st May 2020|
Hindustan Shipyard Ltd. Vacancy 2020
|Designer Gr-IV (Mechanical)||10|
|Designer Gr-IV (Electrical) (SR4)||3|
|Junior Supervisor Gr-III (Mechanical)||7|
|Junior Supervisor Gr-III (Electrical)||9|
|Junior Supervisor Gr-III (Civil)||7|
|Office Assistant (Secretarial) Gr-V||9|
|Junior Fire Inspector Gr-IV (SR3)||4|
|Driver Grade V (SR2) (C&MD’s Secretariat)||2|
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Shipyard Limited
- Designer Gr-IV (Mechanical/Electrical), Junior Supervisor Gr-III (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil) – Candidate should have a diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Office Assistant (Secretarial) Gr-V – Candidate should have a Graduation Degree with diploma in MS Office
- Junior Fire Inspector Gr-IV (SR3) – Graduate with Sub Officer’s Course certificate from a recognized Fire Service Institution
- Driver Grade V (SR2) (C&MD’s Secretariat) – SSC/10thclass pass with a valid driving license for Light/ Heavy Motor Vehicle
Age Limit: (as on 7th April 2020)
For Jr. Supervisor- 28 years
For Office Assistant- 25 years
For Junior Fire Inspector- 30 years
For Driver- 28 years
The written test will be held for all posts except for Driver and Jr Fire Inspector. Driver Gr. V (SR2) and Junior Fire Inspector Gr-IV (SR3) is subject to Trade test and Written Test.
Link to Apply Online For Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment
- Application Fee is Rs.200/-.
- No Application fee for SC/ST/PH & internal candidates.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying.
- Payment should be made only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Candidate should write his/her Name, and Registration Number generated at the time of online registration, Post applied with Post Code and Date of Birth on the back side of the DD.