Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 is out @delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi High Court has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 19 vacancies (16 existing vacancies & 3 anticipated vacancies) in Delhi Higher Judicial Service through Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination (JSE)
Read the following article to know about eligibility criteria, how to apply, link to apply.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Release of online application form||28th December 2019, 10:00 am|
|Last date to apply||21st January 2020, 10:00 pm|
|HJS Prelims Exam||2nd February 2020|
|HJS Mains Exam||13th, 14th March 2020|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Given below are two links to be noted by a candidate applying for Judicial Service Exam 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2020
The following are the eligibility criteria to appear for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam 2020. A candidate shall be eligible to appear at the examination if he/she is :
(a) a citizen of India
(b) a person who has practiced as an advocate for not less than 7 years;
(c) a person who has not attained the age of 45 years as on 1st January 2019 i.e. the 1st day of January of the year in which the applications for appointment are invited.
Selection Process For Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2020
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination will be held in three successive stages:-
(i) DHJS Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination
(ii) DHJS Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for viva-voce.
How To Apply Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2020?
- Click on the given link to apply for Delhi High Court JSE 2020.
- Candidates who are applying for the first time have to click on Fresh Candidates.
- Enter your details. You will receive an ID and password on your mobile phone and email id.
- Enter all your details by clicking on already logged in candidates complete here to complete the process.
- Enter your personal details, educational qualifications, upload your photo and sign.
- Preview your application and check all the details.
- Lastly, pay the required fees.
Fees For Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2019
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Link To Apply For Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam 2019
Given below is the link to apply for Delhi High Court JSE 2020.
Important Points For Delhi High Court JSE 2020
- The scale of the pay of members of Delhi Higher Judicial Service is Rs.131100-216600 in level 13A of matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination (Written) shall not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- General category and Reserved candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% and 45% respectively in order to qualify for the prelims and the mains exam.
- Each question carries one mark. There is 25% Negative Marking for each wrong answer,i.e., for every wrong answer 0.25 marks shall be deducted.
- Candidates are advised to fill up the forms before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush.