UGC NET Application Form 2023: The UGC NET Application Correction Window has been opened from 1 November 2023. The UGC NET Application Form 2023 Registration Process is conducted on the official website of the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) @www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in is closed. Candidates could submit their complete application form by 31 October 2023 (up to 11:59 PM). For further details on how to access the UGC NET Application Form 2023 and other information, candidates can refer to the official website.
The UGC NET Application Correction Window has been opened from 1 November 2023. Candidate make correction until 3 November 2023.
UGC NET Application 2023 Correction Window Open
The UGC NET Application 2023 Correction Window has become open on 1 November 2023. Candidates are allowed to make certain corrections in their online submitted application for for UGC NET December 2023 Exam until 3 November 2023. They should check all the details entered while making corrections and finally submit the application form.
UGC NET Application form 2023 Last Date Extended
UGC NET Application Form 2023 Last Date has been extended by NTA. UGC NET Online Application Form 2023 can be filled out online through the official website till 31 October 2023 through online mode. Candidate can submit fee for UGC NET Application Form 2023 till 31 October 2023. The correction window for UGC NET Application Form 2023 has been extended till 1-3 November 2023. Candidates must read the article carefully before applying for UGC NET Online Application Form 2023.
UGC NET Online Application Form
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has officially started the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test(UGC NET) Online Application Form on the official website. The National Testing Agency administers the UGC NET Online Application Form 2023 on behalf of the University Grants Commission. The application window for the UGC NET 2023 Application Form commenced on 30 September 2023 and will continue to accept submissions until 31 October 2023. In the event that candidates need to make any amendments to their UGC NET Online Application Form 2023, a correction window will be available on 1-3 November 2023.
UGC NET Application Form
NET Application Form 2023- Summary
The UGC NET Exam 2023 is being conducted by NTA on behalf of UGC NET to offer eligibility to JRF Aspirants and candidates aspiring to become Assistant Professors. Candidates must refer to the following table for detailed information on the UGC NET Application Form at a glance.
|UGC NET Application Form|
|Exam Name||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|UGC NET 2023 Exam Duration||180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2|
Fee Payable by Candidates
|Gen-EWS*/ OBC-NCL**||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Third Gender||Rs. 325/-|
|Processing charges and goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
|UGC NET Official Website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in or www.nta.ac.in|
|Official Whatsapp Group||Join Whatsapp Channel|
|Official Telegram Group||Join Telegram Channel|
UGC NET Online Form Important Dates
The UGC NET December 2023 online application window is set to operate in accordance with the following schedule: It will be open from 30 September to 31 October 2023, until 11:59 PM [Last Date Reminder]. For candidates who have already registered, there will be a brief window for application corrections from 1-3 November 2023. The UGC NET December exam, organized by the National Test Agency, is slated to take place from 6 to 22 December 2023.
|UGC NET Online Form Date|
|UGC NET 2023 Notification||30 September 2023|
|UGC NET Application Form Started||30 September 2023|
|UGC NET Application Form 2023 Last Date||31 October 2023|
|UGC NET Form Last Date of Fee Payment||31 October 2023|
|UGC NET 2023 Application Correction Date||1-3 November 2023|
|UGC NET December 2023 Exam Date||6 December to 22 December 2023|
|UGC NET 2023 Result||Notified Later|
UGC NET Application Form Online Link
Here is the UGC NET Application Form 2023 Link. The candidates must click on the following link to access, fill out, and submit the UGC NET Application Form 2023. The last date to pay your fee is 31 October 2023 [Last Date Reminder] for UGC NET Application Form 2023. Candidate may access the UGC NET Application Form direct link from the below-mentioned link
UGC NET Application Form 2023 Link (Active)
How to fill out the UGC NET Online Form 2023?
Candidates must go through the following instructions to know how to access the UGC NET Application Form 2023.
- Candidates must visit the official website of NTA.
- They must click on the UGC NET Application Form 2023 link.
- First, they must go through the registration process.
- Candidates are required to enter their Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, mobile number, and email address to register for the UGC NET Application Form 2023 Process.
- Once they have successfully registered, the system-generated Application Number will be displayed on their screen.
- Candidates must note down the Application Number for future reference.
How to Submit UGC NET Application Form Online?
- Candidates are required to fill in all the essential information in the UGC NET Application Form 2023.
- They must fill in their personal details such as name, gender, parent’s name, and so on.
- Next, they have to mention their permanent residential address including the PIN Code Number, District and State, and other details.
- They should mention their Educational Qualification in the given section along with the name of the course, name of college/institution, year of passing, percentage of marks, and so on.
- Once are done with filling out the UGC NET Application Form 2023, they must click on the enter button.
How to Upload Signature and Photo on its official website?
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of the Photograph and Signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The size of the scanned image of the photograph should be between 10kb to 200kb. There is no need to attest to the photograph.
- The size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 4kb to 30kb. The candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan it for uploading.
- Spectacles are allowed to be worn in photographs only if being used regularly.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- The same Passport-size photograph is to be used for uploading with the Online UGC NET Application Form and for pasting on the Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre.
UGC NET Payment Mode
- Candidates need to pay the UGC NET Application Fee 2023 through online mode.
- They can easily make the payment through SBI /Syndicate/HDFC /ICICI Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/Paytm).
- Applicants must keep proof of fee paid by downloading, saving, and printing a copy of the Confirmation Page after successful remittance of the fee for your record and future reference.
- All the steps for submission of the UGC NET Application Form 2023, Uploading of the Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s signature, Payment of fee, and Printing of the Confirmation Page can also be done separately.
- Once finally submitted, particulars in certain specific fields may be changed only during the correction window.
UGC NET Application Fees
The UGC NET Application Fee for the general category is Rs. 1150/-. Whereas, the UGC NET Application Fee 2023 for Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL is Rs. 600/- and the UGC NET Application Fee 2023 for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender is Rs. 300/-. For further clarity on the UGC NET Application Fee, candidates must check out the following table.
|UGC NET Application Fees|
|Gen-EWS*/ OBC-NCL**||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Third Gender||Rs. 325/-|
Note: Processing charges and goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
UGC NET Age Limit
As per the latest UGC NET Official Notification 2023, there are no age restrictions for candidates interested in applying for the Assistant Professor eligibility. However, it is crucial for applicants to thoroughly review the entire UGC NET 2023 Notification PDF before initiating the application process.
|UGC NET Age Limit 2023|
|Posts||Unreserved Category||SC/ST/OBC/PWD||Candidates with L.L.M. Degree|
|UGC NET Junior Research Fellowship||30 years||35 years||33 years|
|UGC NET Assistant Professor||No age limit|