Bihar BEd CET Exam 2023 exam will be going to held on 4 April 2023. Candidate can fill the Bihar BED online application form till 15 March 2023. Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga, is conducting the Bihar BEd CET examination this year.
Along with LNMU, 15 other Universities are participating in the admission process of the Common Entrance Test (CET) for BEd admissions 2023. As candidate has started preparing for the Bihar BEd examination, here we are helping with Tips and tricks to crack Bihar BEd Combined Entrance Test 2023 Exam.
Bihar Bed CET Exam Pattern
Bihar CET BEd examination comprises 120 objective type questions with four options each to choose an answer from. Bihar BED examination duration is 120 minutes or 2 hours. Bihar CET test will be conducted in offline mode, wherein the examinees will have to mark their answers in an OMR sheet.
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Or General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Although the time before any examination tends to be full of stress and anxiety, but with your proper efficient examination preparation strategy, you can easily achieve your goal. With the clock ticking, now is the time to start revising your syllabus and not allow the stress to take over.
Bihar Bed CET Preparation Tips
Before you start preparing for the examination, here are some tips may be helpful to you for preparing Bihar CET BEd Entrance exam.
- Clearly understand the syllabus of the examination and do not venture outside the studies required to cover the syllabus. You can check Bihar CET BEd Entrance exam 2023 detailed syllabus here, Click Here
- Discipline is the key to success. Prepare your time table and strictly adhere to it. While preparing the time table, keep in mind that it should not be exhaustive or burdensome for you.
- Focus on improving your English vocabulary, grammar and spellings. This can be achieved by reading an English newspaper on a daily basis and doing practice with daily english grammar quizzes.
- Solve mock tests related to each topic. Evaluate your performance after each test and note down weaker areas. Give special attention to those areas during revision. Practice Mock Test : Click Here
- Keep yourself updated with the current affairs. For this follow the news bulletin on a daily basis.
- For improving your general knowledge, you can go through the general knowledge books, quizzes or video classes on our ADDA247 Youtube channel.
- Pay special attention to online mock tests related to teaching aptitude, General awareness etc.
- Solving previous years question papers for the BEd Entrance examination is also very helpful in gauging your level of preparedness.
- Also, you must practice proper filling of the OMR sheet, as every year many students remain unsuccessful because they do not know how to fill an OMR Sheet properly.
- Prepare short notes that will be of great help during the revision.
- Do not forget to take short breaks in-between studying. It is very important that you don’t feel overburdened or stressed.
- You should take proper care of your health by having timely meals, keeping yourself hydrated and having proper sleep every day.
- After you have completed your syllabus, revision is what matters the most. Running after new topics to study may tend to be confusing at this point, due to which, you can lose on topics you have prepared so far. So, it is advisable to focus on topics you’ve prepared till now and revise them.
- At any stage during your preparation, never let your self be frustrated, emotional, or over-stressed. Practice some yoga and pranayama session every morning for releasing your stress and sharp memory.
Bihar Bed CET Exam Tricls
The day of the examination is of utmost importance. At times, it brings a lot of anxiety and confusion to students. Therefore, it is very important that every student must remain calm on the day of the examination. Here are a few tips which will help you on the day of the examination:
- Do not ever try to confuse yourself with a last-minute revision. You have already worked very hard for a long period of time and have prepared well. At times, last-minute revision leads to utter confusion and ultimately a downed morale.
- Ensure that you have not confused the day, time, or venue of the examination. Check examination centre before the main exam day.
- Before leaving home, you must check that you are carrying the required ID, and stationery required for the examination.
- Try to reach your assigned examination center at least half an hour before the reporting time.
- Begin with solving the questions that you are absolutely sure about. It is not compulsory to answer the questions in order. Answer all those questions first, of which you are fully sure. After that return to the remaining questions.
- If you come across a particularly difficult question, avoid spending too much time on it.
- Mark the answers very carefully in the OMR sheet.
- Try to remain calm and positive during the examination.
Prepare hard and keep calm. All the best for the exam !
|Bihar Bed Important Links|
|Bihar Bed Notification||Bihar Bed Syllabus|
|Bihar Previous Year Paper||How to Prepare Bihar BED|
|Bihar Bed Admit Card||Bihar Bed Exam Date|