Super TET Admit Card 2022: The Super TET notification will soon be released by the UP Basic Education Board. The candidates should find all the relevant information about the eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus, exam pattern, and all the important dates through the official notification. The official notification will be published on the official website of the UP Basic Education Board. The candidates who are interested in applying for the Super TET exam 2022 should stay tuned with Adda247 for all the latest updates. In this article, we will discuss about all the important updates related to the Super TET Admit Card 2022.
Super TET Admit Card 2022: Overview
The Super TET exam is conducted by the UP Basic Education Board once a year. The candidates have to fill up and submit the application form online mode only. However, the exam is conducted offline through convention pen and paper mode. For further details, refer to the following table.
|Exam Conducting Authority||UP Basic Education Board|
|Super TET Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of Super TET Examination||Offline or Pen Paper Based Examination|
|Super TET Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Academic Merit|
Super TET Admit Card 2022: Important Date
The official dates for the Super TET exam have not been released yet. However, tentatively, it is expected that the Super TET notification will be released in April 2022. Candidates can keep an eye on this section below to stay updated on the Super TET admit Card 2022.
|Super TET Event||Date (Tentatively)|
|Super TET Notification Release||April 2022|
|Starting for online applications||April 2022|
|Deadline for online application||April 2022|
|Deadline to pay the application fee||April 2022|
|Release of admit cards||September 2022|
|Exam date||September 2022|
|Answer Key Date||October 2022|
|Release of final answer key||October 2022|
|Result declaration||October 2022|
How to Download the Super TET Admit Card 2022:
Candidates can easily access and download their admit card from the official website of the UPBEB. Following are the step-by-step instruction that will help the candidates to access and download the Super TET Admit Card 2022.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of UPBEB
- Click on the Download Super TET Admit Card link on the homepage of the UPBEB website.
- A new screen will appear with the link to download the Super TET admit card.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth in the boxes provided there to access the Admit Card.
- Enter Registration number and One-Time-Password.
- Click on the Sign-in option to view the Admit Card.
- Next, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the pint/download button to save the super TET Admit Card for your future reference.
- It is highly recommended for candidates to carefully read all the important instructions related to the admit card mentioned below.
Direct Link to Super TET Admit Card 2022
The candidates can click on the following link to access the Super TET Admit Card 2022. Once they click on the link, they will be redirected to the admit card page. Candidates need to log in to their account through their date of birth and application number. They have to click on the download button to download the admit card once they access it.
Direct Link to Super TET Admit Card 2022
Super TET Admit Card 2022: Information Mention on Admit Card
The candidates should check out the information mentioned on the Admit Card to ensure all the information mentioned is accurate. Following is the list of information mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Examination Center
- Address of Examination Center
Super TET Admit Card 2022: Things to Carry to Super TET Exam
The candidates should carry the following mentioned items to the examination centre. Without the following essential items, the candidates will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Print out of Admit Card
- ID Card
- Face Mask
- Water Bottle
- Black or Blue Ball Pen
Super TET Admit Card 2022: General Instructions Printed on Admit Card
It is of paramount importance for the candidates to follow the below-mentioned instructions on the day of examination and most importantly during the examination.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre 30 mins before the scheduled time.
- Do not carry any items like electronic gadgets, parchment of paper, etc., that are forbidden inside the examination hall.
- Do not forget to carry the Admit Card.
- Follow the instructions written on the back side of the admit card.
- Follow Covid-19 protocol.
- Maintain social distancing.