Super TET Eligibility Criteria 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Government has announced 17000 fresh vacancies on the 24th December 2021. The Government will seek fresh applications for the post of Assistant Teachers and the dates for the same will be released soon. Meanwhile, the recruitment process for the 69000 vacancies has reached its final phase. Though the results came out in 6th May 2020, the recruitment process for the reserved category was stalled due to an appeal made by the reserved category candidates to the Supreme Court regarding the discrepancy in the process. Finally, the verdict has come in favour of the candidates and almost 6000 reserved category candidates will given their appointment letter once they successfully clear their document verification process. The appointment letters will be released on 6th January 2022. The recruitment process for the 17000 vacancies will commence thereafter.
Before applying online, it is mandatory to go through the Super TET Eligibility criteria 2021 in detail to make sure you are not disqualified at further stages. In order to be eligible to appear for the examination, candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria including the educational qualifications, age limit, reservation criteria etc provided in this post.
Super TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Overview
The candidates need to check out the overview of the Super TTET 2021 to ensure they know all about the exam and important dates related to it. refer the table below to know more about the Super TET 2021
|Exam Name||SUPER TET [UP Junior Aided High School Teacher] – UP JASE 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||UP Basic Education Board|
|Post Name||UP Assistant Teacher and Headmaster|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline [Pen & Paper]|
|Notification Released Date||Notified Later|
|Exam Date Date||Notified Later|
Super TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have a fair idea of Eligibility criteria of the Super TET 2021 to ensure their candidature is within the eligibility criteria. The failure to compliance with the eligibility criteria will lead to disqualification and rejection of application. It t=is better to go through the eligibility criteria before filling in the application form.
1) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/Institute with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from N.C.T.E.
2) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/Institute with 2 year BTC passed from Distant Education.
3) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/ Institute and 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) Passed in Psychology /Psychology (Special Education) from institute recognized by N.C.T.E/R.C.I (Rehabilitation Council of India).
4) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/institute and qualified Special BTC Training from N.C.T.E.
5) Candidates must have graduation from UGC recognized University/institute with 2 years BTC Urdu Language.
6) Candidates must have completed Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent And 4 years graduation in B.El.Ed.
7) Candidates must have completed Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent And 4 years i B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/ from UGC recognized university/institute.
8) Candidates must have graduation and B.Ed degree from UGC recognized university/institute.
NOTE: Candidates should also have passed UPTET/CTET Exam.
For General Candidates: Minimum age will be 21 years and Maximum age will be 40 years.
For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: 5 years more in the Maximum age criteria.
For PwD Candidates: Maximum Age will be 15 years more but on any condition the age of the candidate should not be more than 55 years on the appointment date.
Super TET Year Wise Cut- Off:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has set down and defined certain criteria for deciding the cut off marks of UPTET.
|Final Cut- off|
SC, ST, OBC
Super TET 2017 – 18
|60 % (90 Marks)||55 % ( 82 Marks)|
Super TET 2018 – 19
|65 % ( 97 Marks)||60 % (90 Marks)|
Super TET 2020 – 21
|Expected in the end of year 2020|
SUPER TET FAQ’s
Q. Which State Conducts the SUPER TET exam?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Conducts the SUPER TET 2022 Exam.
Q. What is the timing for exam?
Ans. Aspirants will be provided 3 hrs for completing the test.
Q. After qualifying the UPTET/CTET, am I eligible for SUPER TET?
Ans. Yes, You can apply for SUPER TET Exam.
Q. I have not cleared B.Ed from U.P State, can I apply for this test?
Ans. Yes you can apply for this test.
Q. I have not given B.ed exam, can i give Super TET 2022?
Ans. No, minimum b.ed qualification is required.