National Tourism Day 2023
India will celebrate National Tourism Day 2023 on 25th January 2023. The main purpose of celebrating National Tourism Day 2023 is to promote the tourism sector in India which plays a vital role in the economic growth and development of India. On National Tourism Day 2023, India creates awareness about the importance of tourism and highlights the culture, tradition and diversity India has to offer to its tourists from India and abroad.
National Tourism Day History
It is difficult to say when 25th January was officially declared National Tourism Day 2023. Although in 1948, a Tourist Traffic Group was constituted to promote tourism and in 1958, a department was created by the Ministry of Tourism and Communication. It can be deduced that the Government of India has started to celebrate National Tourism Day since this time.
National Tourism Day Significance
As Tourism has a great impact on the economic growth of the country, it is significant to promote the Tourism Industry through various efforts such as promoting it. National Tourism Day 2023 helps to bring together the people, business owners and communities which are associated with the Tourism Industry and helps create a conducive environment for tourists to travel around the country with ease and ensure their satisfaction. National Tourism Day 2023 focuses on building and strengthening the infrastructure and facilities that will enhance the experience of the tourists.
National Tourism Day Theme
The theme for National Tourism Day 2023 has not been announced by the Government of India. However, the overall theme for National Tourism Day 2023 as every year is to promote the tourism industry in India and to focus on ways how to improve the facility and infrastructure
National Tourism Day Celebrations
National Tourism Day 2023 is usually celebrated on a national level and state level as well. Various seminars, cultural events and other programs to promote tourism in the country. Many of these programs are organised and arranged by local authorities to promote tourism in particular regions and areas.
National Tourism Day Quotes
Here are some quotes related to travel and tourism to encourage people to travel on National Tourism Day 2023.
- “See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.”- Ray Bradbury
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all”. – Helen Keller
- “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
- “The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.” – Rich Ridgeway
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”- Marcel Proust
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.”
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
- “Travel is an investment in yourself.”