Kerala SET Preparation Tips: The LBS Center for Science & Technology announced Kerala SET 2023 notification for all aspiring higher secondary school teachers and non-vocational teachers in VHSE in Kerala. Kerala SET 2023 Examination date with subject wise schedule will be out soon for KSET exam. In order to crack the Kerala SET 2023 exam, candidates must develop a concrete strategic plan based on their abilities. Candidate have to follow strategy and preparation tips to crack Kerala TET Examination 2023. Adda247 has always helps candidate with step by step tips which has been mentioned below.
Kerala SET Preparation Tips Overview
The Kerala SET Notification 2023 was released by the LBS Center for Science & Technology for all aspiring candidates in the state of Kerala. For more information on Kerala SET preparation Tips 2023, candidates must refer to the following table.
|Kerala SET Overview|
|Name of Exam||Kerala SET|
|Conducting Body||LBS Center for Science & Technology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||4 hours|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
Kerala SET Preparation Tips – Subject Wise
The LBS Center for Science & Technology has released the notification for aspiring higher secondary school teachers and Non-vocational teachers VHSE in Kerala. This throws light on a significant opportunity for all aspirants. To crack the Kerala SET examination, it is crucial to have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme. In order to gain a deeper knowledge on how you can prepare yourself for Kerala SET, go through the vital subjects well as far as Paper I is concerned. For paper II, one needs to choose a subject according to their post graduation specialization that best suits their domain.
Kerala SET Exam Preparation Tips
Let’s quickly review the key strategies, advice, and pointers for passing the Kerala SET 2023 test. These pointers and hacks will help candidates succeed in the test while also honing their skills for the future. A detailed plan for studying and preparing is essential for success.
Have a solid understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern
- Kerala SET is conducted in two parts, Paper I and Paper II
- The objectives of the Paper-I questions are to evaluate the candidate’s aptitude for teaching and research. Its main purpose is to evaluate the candidate’s capacity for reasoning, reading comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Paper II are subject specific questions that will be based on the subject the candidate has chosen.
- Cumulatively, each paper will have a duration of 2 hours.
- Paper I has 120 questions. Paper II will have 120 questions with each question carrying one mark except for Mathematics and Statistics which will be only 80 questions each carrying 1.5 marks
Get the best books for preparation
- Since books are the best tools for an effective study plan, candidates must carefully select the book for each exam.
- After reading a basic textbook, further reading will help you to understand the material.
- Select reading materials that have been endorsed by teachers and exam takers.
Don’t ignore any syllabus portion
- Kerala SET syllabus for Paper I and Paper II (if) changes, and candidates should get accustomed to it.
- Don’t overlook any specific section of the syllabus because questions will be asked from all topics; prioritize each section without missing anything.
- Learn the basics first, then move on to more complex parts of a subject.
- There are many subjects included in the broad Kerala SET course that need to be recapitulated before the test. It will be helpful to write down quick notes in a few lines of your own words.
- Making notes will help you remember the important details.
- Keep underlining crucial sentences and passages from books that can raise doubts or questions.
Revise more than once
- Practice questions from previous years’ papers as well as questions from books.
- Try a mock test series to assess your preparation; it will help you evaluate your time management skills.
These Kerala SET Preparation tips are intended to help you excel your Kerala SET Exam 2023. Keep your attention focused on the examination. Make sure you pick your topics priority wise to crack the Kerala SET 2023 Exam with flying colors.
|Kerala SET Notification||Kerala SET Previous Year Paper|
|Kerala SET Syllabus|