Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad has released the recruitment for 297 Special Educator Teacher in Haryana State. The HSSPP special educator post has released under Samgra Shiksha on contractual basis. HSSPP special educator post has released separately i.e. 92 posts under SSA for Class 1 to 8 and 205 posts under IED – SS for Class 9th -12th. All the eligible candidates can apply online till 15 July 2022. The details of application for, selection process for HSSPP Special Educator Recruitment 2022 has been given below :
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy Highlights
|Department||Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad|
|Post Name||Special Educator|
|Teach For||Class 1-8, Class 9 -12|
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy Important Schedule
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1 July 2022|
|Last Day to Apply Online||15 July 2022|
|Admit Card||Will be Notified Later|
|Exam Date||5 Aug 2022|
|Result||Will be Notified Later|
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy Official Notification
The official notification for HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy has been released on official website. All the interested candidate should carefully read notification before applying for Special Educator Post. Candidate can apply online till 15 July 5 pm through official website. HSSPP Special Educator recruitment would be on contractual basis for 297 post. The direct Link to download HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy official notification has been given below.
HSSPP Special Educator Total Vacancy
The details of 297 HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy has been given below :
|Post||To Teach||Total Post|
|Special Educator||Class 1-8||92|
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy : Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for HSSPP Special Educator for Class 1-12 has been given below :
Educational Qualifications for the post of Special Educator for classes 1st to 8th :
- Graduate with 50% marks with B.Ed in special education in any area of disability recognized by RCI
- 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with two year D.Ed Special Education in any of the category of disability or one year diploma in special education in any category of disability.
- The qualification prescribed by RCI, New Delhi under Elementary (Primary/Upper Primary) level will also be considered for eligibility but with 50% marks in 10+2.
- Experience holder will be preferred.
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject.
Educational Qualifications for the post of Special Educator for classes 9th to 12th:
(1) Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
(2) The qualification prescribed by RCI, New Delhi under secondary and senior secondary level will also be considered for eligibility except graduation, which will be considered only as mentioned above.
(3) Post Graduate in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
(4) Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard as one of the subject.
Desirable Qualifications :
- Teacher with qualifications in single disability area will be encouraged to specialize in other disability areas to take care of wide range of diversities in a general school.
- Knowledge of computers.
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy : Age Limit
The age limit for HSSPP Special Educator has been given below :
- Minimum – 18 yr
- Maximum – 42 yr
- Relaxation will be given to other category
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy : Salary
The salary will be consolidated for HSSPP Special educator which will be purely on contractual basis.
- Salary for HSSPP Special educator Class 1-8 under SSA- Rs. 20000/-
- Salary for HSSPP Special educator Class 9-12 under IES-DD- Rs. 25000/-
How to Apply for HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy
All the eligible candidate can apply online through official website for HSSPP Special Educator vacancy. The detail to apply for primary and secondary special educator post has been given below :
- Step 1 : Go to the Official website @centra.org
- Step 2 : Sign up in the official website with your detail and make your registration account.
- Step 3 : After Sign up, login in to account and click on Post opportunities
- Step 4 : Select Special Educator Class 1- 8 or Class 9-12.
- Step 5 : Give your personal details and upload documents
- Step 6 : Submit all the information and save the application form for future reference
Direct Link to Apply for HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy
The direct Link to apply for HSSPP Special Educator post has been given below . Candidate have to select class criteria for HPPSS Vacancy. They can check above eligibility criteria according to their qualification and apply for HPPSS Special Educator post. All the eligible candidate can apply online for Special Educator post till 15 July 2022.
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy : Selection Process
The selection for HSSPP Special Educator post is Written Test and academic qualification. The final list will be prepared on basis of marks of written test , academic qualification, document verification. Total weightage of selection process is 100 marks which include 50 marks for test and other 50 for qualification. The detail of selection process has been given below :
|Component||Sr. No.||Particular||Maximum weightage||Criteria for calculation of score|
|Academic Qualification||1||10th||10||0.1 %|
|5||M.Ed. Special Education in relevant field of specialization||05||0.05 %|
|6||M. Phil||02||2 marks|
|7||Ph. D.||03||3 marks|
|Total based on academic||50|
|Written Test||Written Test||50||Marks obtained × 50% = Total marks|
|Total Weightage of Marks||100|
The details of written test has been given below :
|Written Test||Applied Verbal Communication|
|Total time||90 minutes||30 minutes|
|Total Questions||50 Questions||2 Video submissions|
|Subject||Topic||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Subject Aptitude||Basic conceptual subject Knowledge across Hindi, English, Social Science||10||15|
|Knowledge of Acts and Policies related to SEN||
|Inclusive Education & Expertise in SEN Practices||
|Professional Competencies & Communication||
|Applied Verbal Communication- Communication and Subject Expertise
HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy :Passing Criteria
The passing criteria for HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy written test is 50 marks for General Category and 45 marks for SC/PH. Those candidate who cleared written test will call for document verification.
Q. When will the HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy admit card 2022 be released?
Ans. HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy admit card 2022 will release soon.
Q. When will be the exam conducted of HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy 2022 Exam?
Ans. HSSPP will be going to conduct HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy on 5 Aug 2022.
Q. How can I get HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy to admit card 2022?
Ans. You can download the HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy admit card 2022 by logging into your registered account on the official website of the exam or the above-mentioned link.
Q: Is HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy conducted online?
Ans: Yes, HSSPP Special Educator Vacancy is conducted in online mode as a computer-based test (CBT) only.