The Board of School Education, Haryana has released notification regarding Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) 2019 on 7 Oct 2019. Haryana TET is for the candidates who want to become teachers in Level-1 PRT (class I-V), Level-2 TGT (class VI-VIII), Level-3 PGT (Lecturer) schools in the state of Haryana. And the HTET exam will be scheduled on 16th & 17th November 2019.
Yes, Friends… A few days will be the left when your hard work and dedication will bear fruit.This article is related to the last minute tips which will help you ease things out.So here we discuss some last-minute tips which will help you to tackle the problems which you may face tomorrow in your exam.
HTET 2019 Examination Schedule:
||Level-3 PGT (Lecturer)
||16 Nov 2019
||3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
||Level-2 TGT (class VI-VIII)
||17 Nov 2019
||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
||Level-1 PRT (class I-V)
||17 Nov 2019
||3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
All of you have prepared and revised well and this is the time to avoid any new thing or new concepts. Stay calm and do what you like the most. You must belief in yourself.
1. Follow the Strategy that you have prepared for yourself. All of you have prepared well. Now the time has come to execute and perform in the best possible way in the exam hall.
2. Time management plays a very important role in every exam. Always keep a track of your time and no. of questions attempted. Managing time will be important for the exam, so do not waste your time in any particular questions. To keep a check on your preparation and time management skills you can practice using mock tests and compete with others at the same time.
3. Speed and Accuracy-Keep these two words in mind. For any Competitive exam, Speed and Accuracy plays a very important role. You have to maintain both if any of it is not followed you might get caught in a mess. You can’t afford to do a blunder of such magnitude. If you feel that a particular question is taking more time than required, better leave it and move to the next question.
Remember there is no negative marking so don’t take too much stress, calmly attempt each and every question. The most important things that work in an examination are accuracy. Try to give your 100%
4.In the end, keep your confidence high and do not stress over the exam. The only thing that can save you is your revision and accuracy. Plan a smart strategy. Read every question carefully answer them within the allotted time. Eat well and don’t be the night owl. Rest and get enough sleep, especially in upcoming days.
Important Instructions FOR HTET 2019 Admit Card:
- The Admit Card should be colour printout only. Black & White printout will not be accepted.
- Please affix passport size coloured photo attested by Gazetted officer as uploaded at the time of registration on the admit card.
- Candidates should bring the following items: 1. Coloured Admit Card of HTET-2018. 2 Black / blue ball point pen. 3. Confirmation Page(Centre Copy). 4 Original Photo Identity as given during registration/ as mentioned on Admit card.
- A copy of Confirmation page (centre copy) will be submitted at the examination centre with same coloured photograph as uploaded at the time of registration duly attested by gazetted officer.
- Candidate shall affix their LEFT thumb impression and put his/her signature on confirmation page (Centre copy) in front of Invigilator/supervisor.