DSSSB Primary Teacher Salary: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the DSSSB Primary Teacher Salary. Candidate who are preparing for DSSSB PRT Teacher Vacancy which will be going to release soon. Candidate are curious to know about the salary of Primary Teacher, promotion and Job profiles. Here we are going to explain in below article regarding DSSSB Primary Teacher Salary.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Salary 2023
The salary of primary Teacher has been released by DSSSB. Candidate can check the detailed of DSSSB Primary Teacher Salary as per 7th pay commission in below article. As DSSSB Primary Teacher, candidate will get many benefits and promotions as per their ability. DSSSB has been going to release more than 16000 teaching vacancies. The salary structure for DSSSB Primary Teacher has been mentioned below
DSSSB PRT Teacher Salary
The DSSSB PRT Teacher salary is approximately Rs. 45,647 per month from which the Basic Pay provided to the salary for a PRT teacher is Rs. 35,400. The detailed data for the same is provided below:
DSSSB Primary Teacher Job Profile
DSSSB Primary Teacher’s job is to teach students in primary classes, which include students from classes 1 to 5. The job profile for DSSSB PRT has many profile work related to NCF 2005. This Profile involves the following roles and responsibilities:
- Teach students in primary classes (classes 1 to 5)
- Plan and deliver lessons according to the curriculum
- Assess and evaluate student performance and provide feedback to parents
- Maintain discipline in the classroom
- Organize and conduct extracurricular activities for students
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Develop and maintain lesson plans and teaching materials
- Collaborate with other teachers and school staff to improve the learning experience for students
- Attend staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school-related events
- NEP 2020 based classroom learning
- Follow all school policies and regulations
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students while they are on school premises
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the school administration.
DSSSB PRT Salary Per Month
- Dearness Allowance given is Rs 13,452 out of the total salary, approximately 38% of the total basic salary.
- House rent Allowance is around 24% of the basic salary and in numbers, it is Rs. 8,496.
- The transport Allowance provided for the travel expenses is Rs. 3,600
- DA is 38 %(Revised)
The total Gross Pay amount provided to the PRT teachers is Rs. 53,484
Candidate salary of PRT Teacher will also have some Deduction. Out of total salary, Rs. 5,359 will be deducted every month from the gross salary of PRT teachers and the deduction is described below:
- NPS (National Pension System): An amount of Rs. 3,859 is deducted from the monthly salary for the pension scheme to serve the candidate in their older ages.
- Income Tax and GIS: An approx. amount of Rs. 1500 is subtracted for the name of income tax from the salary.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Promotions
The promotion of a DSSSB Primary Teacher is based on their years of experience, educational qualifications, and performance in the job. The primary teacher can be promoted to the position of a Headmaster or Headmistress, which involves managing the school and supervising the other teachers. The next promotion is to the position of Vice Principal or Principal, where the teacher is responsible for the overall administration of the school.