DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Out: DSSSB has published DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2021 For 2/21 & 03/21 TGT posts exam held on 1st October 2021. DSSSB admit card has been released for the post- TGT Social Studies Female its exam will be scheduled on 1st October 2021. In this article, you will get the complete information for the DSSSB Admit Card & Exam Shifts and timing. Eligible candidates can download the DSSSB admit card 2021 from the direct links given below or bookmark this page for the latest update of the DSSSB Admit Card.
DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Dates
|Exam Name||DSSSB Exam Dates|
|DSSSB TGT Exam Date||02nd Sept to October 2021|
|DSSSB TGT Admit Card Released Date||31st August 2021|
|DSSSB TGT Result||To Be Notified|
DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Out
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued the DSSSB admit card 2021 for exams to be held on 1st October 2021. DSSSB Admit Card has been released by the officials on the official website. Candidates can download the DSSSB TGT admit card now by visiting the official website and using their application number and date of birth from the below-mentioned link.
DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Download Link
DSSSB admit card of various teaching & non-teaching posts is released by the DSSSB officials. Interested candidates may download the DSSSB Admit Card as per the schedule released by the officials. Generally, DSSSB admits card will be released seven days prior to the exam date. Direct link to download the DSSSB admit card has been mentioned below:
Steps To Download DSSSB Admit Card 2021
Eligible candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download DSSSB Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the official website of DSSSB @https://dsssbonline.nic.in
Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card for DSSSB TGT Admit Card tab on the home screen.
Step 3: Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Captcha as shown on the screen
Step 4: Click on the Login button.
Step 5: Complete your undertaking regarding COVID-19 and submit your details.
Step 6: Now, the DSSSB Admit card display on the screen, candidates can download the Admit card by clicking on the download icon and print it.
Details Mentioned on DSSSB Admit Card 2021
DSSSB 2021 admit card will carry the following details regarding the Exam & Exam Centre:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Roll Number
- Father’s name
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Shift & time
- Reporting time
- Exam Day Instruction
- Subject and Subject Code
Note: Candidates must download the DSSSB admit card from the official website of DSSSB as the hard copy of the DSSSB Admit Card will not be sent to the candidate via post.
How To Re-Generate DSSSB Application Number?
Sometimes candidate forgot their application number or login details while downloading the DSSSB Admit card. Given below are the steps to re-generate the application number:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the DSSSB Officials.
Step 2: Click on the link available for DSSSB admit card.
Step 3: Click on the link, ‘Forgot Your Application No.’
Step 4: Enter the following details:
- Date of birth (date/ month/ year format)
- Class 10th roll number
- Class 10th passing year
Step 5: Click on Submit.
On clicking the button, the application number will be displayed on the screen or message you on the registered mobile number. Candidates are advised to note their application number for future reference.
Important Precautions Before Going for DSSSB Exam
- All candidates should update their Email Addresses and Mobile Number on the DSSSB portal for further Communication.
- The admit card for DSSSB PGT Exam has been updated on the official website.
- Candidates should follow all COVID -19 related safety measures including wearing masks, social distancing, sanitizer, etc.
Remember Before Going for DSSSB Exam
- Bring your e-Admit Card in the examination center along with one original photo ID proof as mentioned in admit card.
- Candidates physical appearance in the examination center should match with the photo on e-admit card.
- Candidates are advised to follow the dress code strictly
- Candidate has to submit the Self-Declaration (i.e. 3rd page of e-admit card) regarding COVID-19 to invigilator to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination.
- The entry of the candidates to the examination center will be closed at the end of the Gate closing time as mentioned in the e-admit card. No entry shall be permitted after that.
- Books, notes, calculators, mobile phones, electronic watches, and other electronic devices, bags, briefcases, and other such articles shall not be allowed in the examination centre/premises.
DSSSB Guidelines For Dress Code
- Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flowers, etc with salwar/Trouser.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels. Shoes are not allowed
- All ornaments like rings, earrings, nose pins, chains/necklaces, pendants, badges, brooch, etc are not allowed to carry in the examination.
- Any Watch/wristwatch, bracelet, camera, etc are not allowed in the examination.
- Any metallic items are also not allowed to carry in the examination.
DSSSB Exam COVID-19 Guidelines
- Candidate must maintain social distancing starting from point of entry in the examination venue till his/her exit from the examination venue
- Candidate will have to bring mandatorily a signed self-declaration regarding having/not having any type of COVID-19 symptoms and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- In case the Candidate is having a COVID-19 symptoms, then he/she shall be allowed to appear in CBT in a separate Isolation Lab/ Hall.
- Candidate must bring their own Face Mask, Hand Gloves, Personal Hand Sanitizer(transparent bottle & not more than 50ml), PET water Bottle(transparent) and the exam-related documents (Admit Card, Photo ID Card etc.). No other items will be permitted inside the exam Lab/Hall.
- The temperature of candidates will be checked at the entry to the exam venue via a Thermo Gun.
- At the registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his/her hands using sanitizer after which Photograph will be captured during the registration process.
|Notice Date||Exam Date||Download Exam Schedule Notice|
|7 June 2021||25, 28,29,30 June 2021||DSSSB PGT 2021 Revised Exam Schedule Official Notice|
|11 June 2021||3,4,10,11 July 2021||DSSSB PGT 2021 Revised Exam Schedule Official Notice 2|
|24 June 2021||16,17,18,22,23,26,29,30,31 July 2021||DSSSB PGT 2021 Revised Exam Schedule Official Notice 3|
|6 July 2021||1,2,7,8 & 14 August 2021||DSSSB TGT Exam Date|
DSSSB TGT Exam Schedule 2021
Here, we are providing the DSSSB TGT Exam official notice for the exam schedule of all subjects. DSSSB TGT examination will be going to start from 2 Sept 2021 till Oct 2021.
|Notice Released Date||DSSSB TGT Exam Date 2021||Download DSSSB Exam Date 2021 Notice|
|30 July 2021||2,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,13,14 Sept 2021||DSSSB TGT Various Post Exam Schedule|
|1 Aug 2021||18,25,26,27 Sept 2021||DSSSB TGT Various Post Exam Schedule -2|
|24 Aug 2021||1,9,10,16,17 Oct 2021||DSSSB TGT Various Post Exam Schedule -3|
FAQ: DSSSB Admit Card 2021
Q. Is dsssb 2021 admit card??
A. Yes, DSSSB has released DSSSB Admit Card 2021 for 02/21 & 03/21 TGT posts on 3rd September.
Q. How to download DSSSB admit card 2021?
A. Candidates can download the DSSSB admit card 2021 by visiting the official website @dsssb.delhi.gov.in and using their application number and date of birth.
Q. Who issues the DSSSB admit card?
A. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) issues the admit card to candidates before the examination.
Q. Will, I receive the hard copy of the DSSSB admit card?
A. No, the DSSSB does not provide the hard copy of the admit card.
Q. Which documents do I need to carry to the DSSSB exam center?
A. You need to carry DSSSB admit card and Photo ID proof to the exam centers.