DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha has released 11339 teaching vacancies for various posts. Earlier DSE has released 4619 vacancies for the post of Hindi, Sanskrit and Physical Education Teacher and now 6720 Contractual vacancies has released for Trained Graduate Teacher Arts, Trained Graduate Teacher Science (PCM), Trained Graduate Teacher Science(CBZ) and Telugu Teacher . The examination for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 will be expected in month of October 2021. The selection examination for the recruitment will be made through Computer Based Test Exam which will be held in selected Test Centres in Odisha. All the candidates are started to prepare for the examination. For better preparation, the syllabus and exam pattern for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 exam has been given below :
|DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Official Notification||DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 6720 Teachers Post|
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern :
- Total paper -2
- Paper 1 – Common for All Post
- Question Language for Paper 1- Odia and English
- Paper 2 – Subject Concerned for Post
- Test Duration – 15 Minutes
- Total Questions – 150 Objective Type Multiple Choice Question
- Total Marks- 150 marks
- Marking System – 1 marks
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks
|Post||Paper||Number of Questions||Full Marks||Question Language||Subjects|
|30||30||Odia and English
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
|30||30||Child Development Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policy& Evaluation|
|Physical Education Teacher||II||60||60||Odia & English||Physical Education|
|TGT Science – PCM||II||60||60||English||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|TGT Science – CBZ||II||60||60||English||Chemistry, Botany, Zoology|
|TGT Arts – Social Studies||II||60||60||English||History+ Political Science, Geography + Economics, English|
|Odia||History+ Political Science, Geography + Economics, Odia|
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Syllabus for Paper I (Common For all Posts)
- Total Marks -90 marks
- Subjects – General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability, Computer Literacy, Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policy and Evaluation
Section – I General Knowledge and Current Affairs – (30 Marks)
- Current events of State (Odisha) of National and International Importance
- History of Odisha/ India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity
- Economic and Social Development
- Everyday Science
Section – II Reasoning Ability – (20 Marks)
- General mental ability,
- Logical reasoning and analytic ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- Basic numeracy
- Data interpretation
Section – III Computer Literacy – (10 Marks)
- Basic computer literacy skills for use of ICT in classrooms
- Concepts, terminology and operations that relate to general computer usage.
- Basic Hardware of Computer
- Common Applications,
- Networking and Internet
- Social Networking
- Digital Citizenship
Section – IV Child Development, Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policies & Evaluation – 30 Marks
(For the posts of Hindi, Sanskrit, TGT Arts, TGT Science (PCM), TGT Science(CBZ) and Telugu Teacher)
- Child Development (Process of Growing Up)
|Growth and Development||
|Factors Affecting Different Developmental Aspects||
2. Learning Process / Pedagogy
|Understanding the Learning Process||
|Addressing Classroom Diversity||
3. Educational Management
- Educational Management: Concept, Importance and Scope, Types of Management, Democratic and Autocratic, Centralized and Decentralized
- Management Structure at different levels, National/State/ District/Sub – district (BRCS, CRCS, SMCS, SMDC)
- School Development Plan (SDP): Concept, purpose, Key action by Headmaster, students, Parents and SMDC
4. Educational Policies and Programmes
- National Educational Policy 2020
- RTE Act, 2009
- National Curriculum Framework, 2005
- SSA, RMSA and Samagra Shiksha
5. ASSESING THE LEARNER / PERFORMANCE (EVALUATION)
|Assessment and Evaluation||
|Assessment and Learning||
|Recent Developments in Assessment||
Section – IV Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policies & Evaluation – 30 Marks
(For the post of PET)
- Child Development (Process of Growing Up)
- Growth and Development
- Meaning of Growth & Development
- Different Stages of Development
- Physical, Mental, Emotional and Social Development of a child
- General Characteristics of various stages of growth and development of a child
- Teaching Techniques (Lecture method, Demonstration Method, Discussion method and Project method etc.)
- Important devices and methods of teaching
- Teaching Procedure – Whole method, Part method, Whole and Part method
- Difference between teaching methods and Teaching Aids
3. School Management & Evaluation
- School Management
- Programme planning, principles of programme planning in Physical Education
- Function of planning – organisation of school sports, coordination and
- contracting of Physical Education activities
- Evaluation of School Physical Education activities and School Health Education Programme
Download DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Syllabus for Paper I PDF
Paper I consists various section which include General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability, Computer Literacy, Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policy and Evaluation. This section carries 90 question for 90 marks. All the candidates can download Download DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Syllabus for Paper I PDF which is given below. The examination will be computer based exam.
Download DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Syllabus for Paper II PDF
Paper II consists subject concerned in which candidate will apply. This section carries 60 question for 60 marks. All the candidates can download Download DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 Syllabus for Paper II PDF which is given below. The examination will be computer based exam.
|Post||Download Syllabus PDF|
|Hindi, Sanskrit, PET Teacher||Download PDF|
|TGT Science – PCM||Download PDF|
|TGT Science – CBZ||Download PDF|
|TGT Arts – Social Studies||Download PDF|
|Telugu Teacher||Download PDF|
FAQ: DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021
Q. How to apply for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates follow the above-mentioned link to apply online. Interested Candidates Can Apply To The Posts Through The Online Mode From 23 August To 14 September 2021.
Q. What are the subjects includes in paper I for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The subjects includes in paper I for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 are General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability, Computer Literacy, Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policy and Evaluation.
Q. How many papers will be going to held for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A Total Of 2 papers will be going to held for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021 i.e. Paper 1 will be common for all and Paper 2 will be subject concerned.
Q. What is the Age Limit of DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment?
Ans. A candidate must have attained 21 years of age and must not be above 32 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
Q. Is There Any Age Relaxation for DSE Odisha Teacher Vacancy?
Ans. Yes, there will be an Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.