BPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the 6421 vacancies for the post of Headmaster. The candidates need to apply for the BPSC Headmaster Exam 2022 by 28th March 2022 as it is the last date of submission. The candidates need to strengthen their preparation by a proper and careful study of the BPSC Head Master New Syllabus 2022. In this article, the candidates can find all the relevant information about the BPSC Headmaster Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 in detail.
BPSC Headmaster Exam Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern Overview
The BPSC Headmaster Recruitment exam 2022 is conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). For further information, check out the table below.
|Name of the Board||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Head Master|
|Number of Vacancies||6421|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Process Begins||5th March 2022|
|Application Process Ends||28th March 2022|
BPSC Headmaster Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates will have to solve 150 questions in 120 hours (2 hours). The questions will be Objective-Type Multiple-Choice Questions. Candidates will receive 1 mark for each correct answer. However, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Thus, must not rely on guesswork and answer only the questions they are sure of. For further clarity, candidates can refer to the following table.
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Type of Questions||Objective-Type Multiple-Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 works give for each correct answer
0.25 marks were deducted for each wrong answer.
The marks distribution for the BPSC Headmaster Recruitment exam 2022 is explained in detail in the following table.
|General Studies||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Questions Related to B.Ed||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
BPSC Head Master Syllabus 2022 PDF
The candidates can find the Bihar headmaster syllabus 2022 download given below. Carefully go through the BPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2022 to understand the nuances of the curriculum and the extent of it. This will give the aspiring candidates the comprehension about how much and what to study about the subjects.
BPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2022: General Studies
- General Science.
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar
- Indian National movement and the part played by the Bihar in it
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Elementary Mathematics and Mental ability test
BPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2022: B.Ed
- Understanding Childhood
- Children and their childhood:
- Dimensions of individual development:
- Factors affecting adolescence
- The contextual reality of adolescence in Bihar
- Socialization and the context of school
- Inequalities and resistances in society
- Difference in learners based on socio-cultural contexts
- Understanding of differently-abled learners:
- Methods of assessing individual differences
- Understanding of Identity Formation
- School as a site of identity formation in teachers and students
- Concept and Meaning and definitions of education
- Constitutional provisions on education that reflect National ideals
- Education for National development
- Philosophy and Education
- Philosophical systems
- Indian Thinkers
- Western Thinkers
- Meaning of equality and constitutional provisions
- Prevailing nature and forms of Inequality, including dominant and minor gyqups and related issues
- inequality in schooling
- Differential quality in schooling
- Right to Education
- Concept & Nature of Learning
- Basic Assumptions and analysis of the relevance of Learning Theories Social, Cognitive & Humanistic learning theories
- Learning as a process of construction of Knowledge-Constructivist Approach to learning
- Relationship of learning with school performance and ability of the learner
- Concept of Motivation;
- Forgetting classroom learning-meaning and its causes;
- Meaning of learning to learn skills; ways of developing self-study
- An analysis of teacher’s roles and functions, skills and competencies in the Pre-active phase
- Characteristics associated with effective teachers
- Decision making on outcomes
- preparing for instruction
- Preparation of a plan, Unit plan and Lesson plan
- Motivating the learners and sustaining their attention-importance of stimulus variation and reinforcement as skills.
- questioning Illustration and explanation as teacher competencies influencing student learning in the classroom;
- Strategy of Teaching
- Approaches to Small Group and Whole group Instruction
- How children learn a language with special reference to Skinner, Chomsky, Piaget and Vygotsky.
- The social and cultural context of language
- Political context of language
- Language and construction of knowledge
- Critical review of Medium of Instruction
- Position of Languages in India; articles 343-351, 350A
- What are Academic Disciplines? Need/Perspectives of the classification of Human knowledge into disciplines & Subjects;
- The Philosophical Perspective: Unity and plurality
- The Anthropological Perspective: Culture and Tribes
- The Sociological Perspective: Professionalization and Division of Labour
- The Historical Perspective: Evolution and Discontinuity
- The Management Perspective: Market and organization
- The educational Perspective: Teaching and Learning
- Research in subject/discipline:
- What is Interdisciplinary learning?
- What criteria can be used for quality assurance of interdisciplinary subiects?
- Equity and equality in relation with caste, class, religion, ethnicity, disability and region
- Paradigm shift from women’s studies to gender studies
- Historical background
- Gender, culture and institution
- Teacher as an agent of change
- Methods, Inductive deductive, lecture, discussion, multilingual, source method ‘ observation method, laboratory method, project and problem-solving method and their advantages and limitation & comparisons
- Determinants of the curriculum at the nation or statewide level
- The concept of the test, measurement, examination, appraisal, evaluation and their inter-relationships
- Purpose and objectives of assessment-for placemen! providing feedbacks’ grading promotion, certification, diagnostic of learning difficulties
- Reporting student’s performance- progress reports, cumulative records’ profiles and their uses, Portfolios.
- Concept of inclusive school infrastructure and accessibility, human resources’ attitudes to disability, whole-school approach, community-based education
- Concept of health, importance, dimensions and determinants of health; Health needs of children and adolescents, including differently-abled children
- Understanding peace as a Dynamic Social Reality
- Developing Resources in Schools for Guidance
Bihar Head Master Exam Pattern 2022 & Syllabus PDF
Candidates can easily access and download the BPSC Head Master New Syllabus 2022 PDF from the link given in the table below. Click on the link below to download the BPSC Head Master Syllabus in Hindi
|General Studies||Click Here|
BPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2022: FAQs
Q. How many vacancies have been released for the BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022?
A. 6421 vacancies have been released for the BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is the age limit for the BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022?
A. The candidates must be 31 years – 47 years old to be applied for the BPSC Recruitment 2022.
Q. Can I fill out the application form in the SC category if I don\’t have the caste certificate at present?
A. No, the candidate must have the caste certificate to avail of the reservation.
Q. How many questions are there in the BPSC Headmaster Exam 2022 question paper?
A. The candidates have to answer 150 questions in BPSC Headmaster Exam 2022.
Q. Where can I find the BPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2022?
A. Candidates can easily download the BPSC Headmaster Syllabus 2022 from the link given above in the article.