AEES Teacher Application Form 2022: The Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 205 vacancies for various Teaching posts on 19th May 2022. The AEES Teacher Application Form 2022 was available for the candidates to fill up from 23rd May 2022 to 12th June 2022.
Now, the AEES Teacher Application Process 2022 is over. The AEES Teacher Exam Date 2022 is not yet released, although, it will be released soon on the official website of AEES. In this article, we are providing you with the detailed step-wise instructions for the AEES Teacher Online Form with the direct online application link.
AEES Teacher Application Form 2022: Overview
AEES Teacher Application Form is published on the official website for the recruitment of 205 vacancies. The candidates must go through the detailed overview of the AEES Teacher Online Form in the below table.
|Name of Organization||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Name of Exam||AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||TGT, PGT, PRT, Librarian|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
AEES Teacher Online Form 2022: Important Dates
Check the important dates provided below for the AEES Teacher Application Form. The last date to apply online is 12th June 2022.
|Application Process Starts||23rd May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12th June 2022|
|Date of Examination||To be Notified|
AEES Teacher Registration Form Direct Link
We have provided here the direct link for the AEES Teacher Registration form of the AEES Teacher Online form. The candidates could apply online from the direct link provided here from 23rd May 2022. The last date of application was 12th June 2022. The direct link to the AEES Application Form 2022 is given below.
AEES Teacher Registration Form 2022: Steps to apply
The candidates should check out the following instructions in detail to ensure they easily submit the AEES Online Application Form 2022. The instructions are to-the-point, crisp and easy to follow. The candidates should step-by-step follow the below mentioned information to be able to fill out and submit a correct and complete AEES Online Application Form 2022.
- Candidates can directly apply online from the AEES Teacher Registration Form link provided above or can apply from the official website.
- If the already registered clock on apply and the candidates who are new have to register first.
- Click on the “online registration” button
- Candidates need to enter the valid email id and phone number to proceed with the registration process.
- The name, email, and other details are to b filled in by the candidates.
- Click on the submit button after checking the entered information.
- After filling up the detailed AEES Teacher Online Form, candidates will be directed to the payment gateway.
- To complete the registration process candidates have to pay the required application fees.
- The login credentials will be ended to candidates on their phone number and email ids.
- Enter the registration number and password for further proceedings.
- Fill up the detailed application form, and upload a scanned photo and signature.
- Click on the preview button and check the detailed application form.
- Now submit the application form and take the screenshot of it for future purposes.
Additional Information on AEES Teacher Registration Form 2022
The candidates who are interested in appearing for the AEES Teachers Recruitment 2022 must go through the following list of additional information on the AEES Teacher Registration Form. In the following section, the candidates will find all the information on how to scan the photograph, signature, certificate or documents and how to successfully upload them.
- The photograph of the candidate must be taken on or after 1st January 2022.
- A proper photo taken in a studio is a must. Photograph with low quality or self composed portraits taken by mobile phone will not be acceptable.
- The Photograph should be of passport size colored photo with white background.
- If candidates wear glasses then there should not be any reflection. Ensure that they eyes a visible properly.
- Photographs with hats, caps, or dark glasses are not acceptable. While wearing religious headwear, candidates should ensure their face is not covered and properly visible.
- Candidate’s face should occupy 50% space of the photograph while the candidate should be looking straight to the camera.
- The photograph of the candidates must match with the appearance with the candidates when they appear for their AEES Teacher Recruitment Exam 2022.
- The candidates must carry the copies of the same photograph to their examination centre and document verification.
- The size of the photograph should be between 50kb to 100kb with dimensions of 3.5cm * 4.5 cm in JPEG format.
- If the photograph does not meet the requirement, then the AEES will not issue Admit Card to the candidates. In such case only the candidates will be responsible for such situation.
- The candidates must sign on a white paper with Blue/Black Ink Pen.
- Candidates must sign in Full in capital letters (initials will not be accepted) themselves.
- They must ensure the consistence of their signature (identical signature) through the recruitment process at all the stages.
- In case, the candidates are not able to produce identical signatures and any variation is found, then they might lose their candidature.
- The candidate must ensure the uploaded signature is clearly visible.
- The size of the upload file should be between 20kb to 50kb.
- The candidates must scan and upload the Certificates/ Documents for the Application Fees Exemption such as SC/ ST/ PWD (PH) / Ex. Serviceman/Female Certificates/Documents.
- The Certificate/Document should be of single file. If proper Certificate/ Documents are not uploaded or Original Certificates/ Documents are not produced during the Document verification by the candidates then their candidature will be rejected.
- Some of the Certificates/ Documents that should be attached are listed below:
- SC/ST Certificate (Annexure-A), if applicable
- PWD / PH Certificate (Annexure-C), if applicable
- For Female Candidates any Certificates/ Documents mentioning their gender or with photographs (School Certificate/ Caste Certificate / College ID card / Aadhar card / Voter ID card / Driving License / Passport, etc.)
- The file size of these Certificates/ Documents should be preferably between 500kb to 1000kb.
- While Scanning the Photograph, Signature, Certificates/ Documents:
- The scanner resolution should be minimum of 200dpi (dots per inch)
- The color should be set to True Color mode
- The candidates should ensure that the dimension and the file size of the Photograph, Signature and the Certificates/Documents should as mentioned above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file names should be JPG or JPEG format.
How to Upload the Photograph, Signature, Certificates/ Documents?
- The candidates will find separate links given for Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document.
- They must browse their computer and select on the location where the Scanned copy of the Photograph, Signature, Certificate / Document is saved.
- Select the appropriate file for individual links.
- Finally, Click on the Upload Button.
AEES Teacher Application Form 2022: FAQs
Q: How many posts are available to fill in for AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022?
A: There are 205 vacancies under the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Q: What is AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Starting Date?
A: The online application process for the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 had begun on 23rd May 2022.
Q: What is AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 registration’s Last Date?
A: The last date of submission for the online application for the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 was 12th June 2022.