AEES Teacher Salary: AEES Teacher Salary structure will be released by Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) on their official website. All the appearing candidates can check out the AEES Teacher Salary in detail with profile, promotion and other benefits. AEES has released 205 vacancies for the posts of PGT, TGT, PRT and others. Candidates must have a fair idea about the AEES Teacher Salary and their benefits which will help them to weigh their options optimally as well as understand the level of competition . Here we are providing AEES Salary in details which will hep them to face the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Exam.
AEES Teacher Salary- Overview
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Exam is conducted by the Atomic Energy Education Society. All the eligible candidates who are preparing for 205 vacancies i.e. PRT, TGT, PGT or other posts released by the AEES can check the detailed notification here. For further detail, check out the table below.
|Exam Conducting Body||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Name of Exam||AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||TGT, PGT, PRT, Librarian|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
AEES Teacher Salary 2022: Important Dates
The application window has been closed for the AEES Teacher recruitment 2022 by 12th June 2022. AEES Teacher Exam Date 2022 is yet to be announced by the AEES on their official website. The following table will be updated as per the recent announcement related to the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022.
|AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|Application Process Starts||21st May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12 June 2022|
|Date of Examination||To be Notified|
AEES Teacher Salary
Candidates can check out the following tables for detailed information on the AEES Teacher Salary Structure. The candidates will be able to find the AEES Teacher Salary Structure of PRT, TGT, and PGT posts in-depth along with all the nuances that affect their salary structure.
AEES Teacher Salary for PRT Post
Primary Teacher (PRT) will teach for Class I – V in AEES Schools. Their Grade pay, DA, TA , HRA and other benefits has been given in below table by AEES.
|AEES Teacher Salary PRT Post|
|Level and GP||Level 6 (4200 GP)|
|DA (34% of Basic pay)||Rs.12,036|
|HRA (27% X Class)||Rs.9,558|
AEES Teacher Salary of TGT Post
Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) will teach for Class VI – VIII in AEES Schools. Their Grade pay, DA, TA , HRA and other benefits has been given in below table by AEES.
|AEES Teacher Salary TGT Post|
|Level and GP||Level 7 (4600 GP)|
|DA (34% of Basic pay)||Rs.15,266|
|HRA (27% X Class)||Rs.12,123|
AEES Teacher Salary PGT Post
Post Graduate Teacher(PGT) will teach for Class IX – XII in AEES Schools. Their Grade pay, DA, TA , HRA and other benefits has been given in below table by AEES.
|AEES Teacher Salary PGT Post|
|Level and GP||Level 8 (4800 GP)|
|DA (34% of Basic pay)||Rs.16,184|
|HRA (27% X Class)||Rs.12,852|
AEES Teacher Salary in Hand & Benefits
The candidates who are appearing for the AEES Teachers Recruitment 2022 Exam must check out the perks and benefits received by the AEES Teachers.
- Travelling Allowances or Transport allowance is given to the employees as an allowance for commuting to the office and back. Travel allowances might differ based on the grade of the city.
- Housing Rent Allowance is the allowance received by the employees to pay their housing rent. Government employees get HRA based on their grade and the grade of the city. Thus the HRA might vary for various employees.
- Dearness Allowance (DA) is giving to the employees as a means to handle the impact of inflation. The DA is a fixed percentage of the employees basic salary. The DA might differ among the employees based on the city they are posted as the DA is related to the cost of living in different cities.
- Bonus received by the government employees are also referred to ad hoc. It is received by the employees on a monthly basis or on a yearly basis.
- Salary Deductions refer to the amount deducted from their salary to be contributed to the taxes or the PF.
AEES Teacher Salary: FAQs
Q: How many posts are available to fill in for AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022?
A: There are 205 vacancies under the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Q: What is AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Starting Date?
A: The online application process for the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 had begun on 23rd May 2022.
Q: What is AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 registration’s Last Date?
A: The last date of submission for the online application for the AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 was 12th June 2022.