BPSC 30th Judicial Service Mains Result 2019
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the result of 30th Judicial Service Mains on 02nd October 2019. BPSC has released the result of Examination for 434 posts. The examination was held from 07th to 12th June 2019. The result includes the list of Shortlisted candidates for interview. Candidates who had appeared for the BPSC 30th Judicial Service Mains examination can check their result through the given link and instructions.
Please find the link in the subsequent paragraphs.
Link for BPSC 30th Judicial Service Mains Result 2019
Below are the given steps to check BPSC 30th Judicial Service Mains Result. Follow the same to check the result.
1. Click the given link to check BPSC 30th Judicial Service Mains Result 2019. As the PDF opens, the list of selected candidates will appear
2. Scroll through the list to check your name OR
Press Ctrl + F and type your name/ roll number in the search bar
3. The Roll number or Name will be highlighted, if qualified
Download the Result PDF to save your result for future reference
Important Information for BPSC 30th Judicial Services Result 2019
- The candidates selected in the BPSC 30th Judicial Services exam will now be called for the Interview Process.
- The details of the Interview Examination will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address of the candidates, whose names are present in the Merit List.
- The date and place for medical examination will be informed on their registered mobile number and email IDs.
- However, sending for medical examination will not guarantee employment to the empanelled candidates.
- Empanelled candidates are advised to download the attestation form and submit the duly filled attestation
form at the time of medical examination.
- The empanelled candidates may contact for any assistance at following numbers
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the website to check upcoming notifications of BPSC.
All the best!