Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (RSET) is a state-led eligibility test conducted by Guru Govind Tribal University, Banswara. This exam is conducted once a year and the objective of this exam is to select eligible candidates for the posts of lecturers and assistant professors in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan SET Exam is conducted every year to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of lecturers and assistant professors in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan SET Notification 2023
Rajasthan SET Exam Highlights
Rajasthan SET exam is conducted online mode and has two papers. Paper I and Paper II. Both papers are objective type. Candidate are advised to follow ADDa247 for more updates related to Rajasthan SET Exam or read the following below table.
Rajasthan SET Exam 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) 2023|
|Organising Body||Guru Govind Tribal University, Banswara|
|Category||Rajasthan SET Certificate Validity|
|Rajasthan SET Official website||www.ggtu.ac.in|
What is Validity Rajasthan SET Exam ?
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (SET) is an exam conducted by the Rajasthan state government to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in colleges and universities within that state. As Government of Rajasthan released Assistant Professor Every year, candidate will be able to apply with Rajasthan SET Exam Validity Certificate. Here we are foing to learn benefits of Rajasthan SET Validity Certificate to help candidate in understanding the examination process.
- State-level recognition: RSET exam is conducted at the state level, which means that clearing this exam can make you eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in colleges and universities within that state. Rajasthan SET Validity Certificate will be particularly beneficial if you wish to work in Rajasthan state or region.
- Convenience: Since the RSET exam is conducted at the Rajasthan state level, candidates do not have to travel to different parts of the country to appear for the exam, which can be more convenient and less time-consuming.Rajasthan SET Validity Certificate will give candidate this opportunity easily.
- Opportunity for Growth: Clearing the RSET exam, candidate will get Rajasthan SET Validity Certificate which will open up opportunities for growth and career advancement in the field of academia, particularly in colleges and universities within the Rajasthan state.
Validity of Rajasthan State Eligibility Test
The validity of the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (SET) refers to the period for which the qualification certificate obtained after clearing the test will be considered valid. The Rajasthan SET is conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in colleges and universities located in the state of Rajasthan.
- Unlike, the National Eligibility Test conducted by NTA on a PAN basis of which the validity is of three years, the Rajasthan SET( Rajasthan State Eligibility Test) is valid for the whole life of the candidate.
- Rajasthan SET will not expire and ultimately provide the candidate with an advantage for a long time.
- Candidates who passed this Rajasthan SET will get the certificate for a lifetime.
Is Rajasthan SET Valid in other states?
Like all the other SET Exams which are valid for the respective state only where they have been conducted. In the same way, Rajasthan SET is only valid for the state of Rajasthan. The candidate who passed Rajasthan SET can apply for the post of assistant professor in the Rajasthan state only. Rajasthan SET is mandatory eligiblity criteria to become Assiatant Professor in Rajasthan Colloeges or Universities.
Rajasthan SET Qualifying marks
As Rajasthan SET 2023 examination was held on 26 March 2023 at various districts of Rajasthan State. Canidate should know about the Rajasthan SET Exam Passisng Criteria nd Qualifying Marks. Canddate are advised to check the Following table in which minimum qualifying marks mentioned for Rajasthan SET.
|PAPER I||PAPER II|
|General/ EWS/ Orphans||40%||40%|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||35%||35%|
|PWD/ST / SC||35%||35%|
RSET Answer key and Cut-off marks
Gobind Guru Tribal University will release the Rajasthan SET 2023 Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on officialvwebsite soon. Candidate will get chance to raise objections to the unsatisfactory responses with proof. As the RSET Provisonal Answer Key procedure will over, the final answer key with RSET cut off marks will be released. These marks are dependent on different factors like the difficulty level of the exam and the number of candidates who appeared for the exam.
|Rajasthan SET Important Links
|Rajasthan SET Notification||Rajasthan SET Syllabus|
|Rajasthan SET Online Application Form||Rajasthan SET Eligibility|
|Rajasthan SET Exam Date||Rajasthan SET Admit Card|
|Rajasthan SET City Intimation||Rajsthan SET PYQ|