RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the recruitment of 918 Assistant Professor posts for College Education. The examination for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 will be scheduled from 22 Sept to 4 Oct 2021. As candidates have started to prepare for the exam, the syllabus and exam pattern for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 exam has been given below :
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment: Notification
RPSC has started the registration process for 918 posts of Assistant Professor (College Education) till 23 June 2021. Candidates can apply through official website by filling your personal details. RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 exam will be to held from 22 Sept to 4 Oct 2021. The apply link for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 has been given below :
RPSC Assistant Professor: Exam Pattern
- Question type: MCQ
- Exam: Online/Offline
- Total Marks : 200
- Total Parts : 3
- Medium of Competitive Exam : Bilingual in English & Hindi
- Negative Marking : 1/3
|I||The subject concerned with the post||75||3 hrs|
|II||The subject concerned with the post||75||3 hrs|
|III||General Studies of Rajasthan||50||2 hrs|
RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021
The RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment exam will be going held in 3 parts. Papers 1 and 2 contain Subject Concerned for which candidates have applied. Paper 3 contains General Studies of Rajasthan. Here we are provided the syllabus for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam Papers 1, 2, and 3.
Paper III – General Studies of Rajasthan
History, Art, Culture, Literature and Heritage of Rajasthan
- Ancient Civilizations of Rajasthan with special reference to Mesolithic (Late Stone Age) sites in Rajasthan i.e. Nimbahera, Bagor and Mandia.
- Major dynasties of Rajasthan and its rulers through the Ages and their cultural achievements (1000 – 1800 A.D.).
- Political Resistance of Rajput Rulers against Muslim Power. Special reference to Rattan Singh, Hammir, Kanhad dev and Maldev, Chandrasen and Pratap.
- (i) Bhakti Movement and Sufism in Medieval Rajasthan special reference to Mira, Dadu and Khawaja Moin – ud – din Chishty.
- Saints: Special emphasis to be paid to the teachings of Ramdevji, Gogaji, Tejaji, Pabuji, Mallinath, Dhanna, Pipa, Haridas, Raidas, Jasnath and Sects.
- (ii) Folk Gods and Goddesses.
- Political Awakening and Freedom Movement in Rajasthan: 1857, Peasant and Tribal Movements, Prajamandal Movements, Contribution of Women in Social and Political Awakening.
- (i) Folk Culture: Fairs and Festivals, Different Schools of Painting, Folk Tales and Gathas, Folk Songs, Folk Dances, Folk Music and Instruments.
- (ii) Dress and Ornaments, Handicrafts.
- Rajasthani Language: Origin and Development.
- Main Dialects and Region.
- Rajasthani Scripts: Mudia and Devnagari.
- (a) Rajasthani Literature: Its Evolution.
- Early Period
- Pre-Medieval Period
- Post-Medieval Period
- Modern Period.
- (b) Famous Writers and their Works.
- Tourism and Rajasthan: Heritage, Tourism Policy and Vision.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Physiographic Regions, Rivers and Lakes.
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Soil, Minerals and Energy Resources – Renewable and Non – renewable.
- Population – Characteristics, Livestock, Biodiversity and its Conservation.
- Production and Distribution of Major Crops, Major Irrigation Projects, Major Industries
- Drought and Famines, Desertification, Environmental Problems, Disaster Management and Pandemics.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister and Council of Ministers.
- State Legislative Assembly, High Court and Judicial System of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, State Election Commission, State Finance Commission, State Human Rights Commission, State Commission for Women, State Information Commission, Lokayukta, and Auditor General.
- Chief Secretary, Government Secretariat, Chief Minister’s Office (CMO), Divisional Commissioner, District Administration, Institutions of Panchayati Raj, and Urban Local – Self Government.
- Government Policies and Right-based Citizenship: Right to Information, Guaranteed Delivery of Public Services, Citizen’s Charters, Social Audit, Jan Soochna Portal, Rajasthan Sampark Portal etc.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Characteristics of the state economy.
- Occupational Distribution.
- The compositional trend of State Domestic Product.
- Major Sectoral Issues.
- Agricultural Sector: Characteristics of agricultural sector in Rajasthan. Major Rabi and Kharif crops with special reference to oil seeds and spices. Irrigated area and trends, Problems of migrant workers and their rehabilitation. Agricultural credit.
- Livestock: Trends in livestock population. Milk production in Rajasthan.
- Industrial Outlook: Major industries of Rajasthan. Constraints to development of industries. MSMEs in Rajasthan. Roles and problems of small industries. Industrial sickness. Major state public sector enterprises. SEZ in Rajasthan. Role of RIICO and RFC. Agro-Processing Policy (2020).
- Service Sector: Primary education, Development in recent years. Health programmes of state government. Mid-Day Meal Programme. Indira Rasoi Yojna.
- Infrastructure Development: Progress in national highways, state highways and village roads. Power: Progress in power generation. Recent progress in solar power projects.
- Handicrafts of Rajasthan.
- Major items of exports from Rajasthan.
- Major welfare schemes of state government for economically and socially backward classes, disabled people, and old – aged people. Steps were taken for women empowerment and child development.
- Regional economic inequalities in Rajasthan.
- Major Contemporary Events and Issues of Rajasthan.
- Persons and Places in News.
- Sports and Games.
RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus for Paper 1 & 2
FAQ: RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021
Q. How many papers were held for subject related under RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam ?
Ans. RPSC held 2 paper for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam related to subject concerned.
Q. Is there section related to Rajasthan GK in RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam?
Ans. Paper 3 – General Studies of Rajasthan is related to Rajasthan GK in RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam
Q. What will the total timing for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam?
Ans Total time for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam :
- Paper 1 – 3hr
- Paper 2- 3hr
- Paper 3 – 2 hr
Q. Is there any negative marking.?
Ans. The negative marking in RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam is 1/3