MP TET Online Application Form 2021-22: The Application form for the MPTET Exam 2021 has been released on 14th December 2021. The candidates have to submit the MPTET online application form by the last date of submission i.e. 28th December 2021. The candidates qualifying in the MPTET exam will become eligible to apply for various teaching jobs in government schools in Madhya Pradesh. The MPTET exam dates are out and they are to be held on 5th March 2022. The candidates should frequently check out this article to stay up-to-date about all the relevant updates about the MPTET exam.
MPTET Online Application Form 2021-22: Overview
The MPTET or Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level eligibility test conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) to test the eligibility of the candidates aspiring to become government teachers in schools of Madhya Pradesh. To know more information about the MPTET exam, candidates should refer to the following table
|Name of Examination||Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET)|
|Examination Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Level of Examination||State- Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General – Rs. 600/-
Reserved – Rs. 300/-
MPTET Online Application Form 2021-22: Important Dates
The candidates are advised to keep a tab on the upcoming events related to the MPTET exam as the MPTET online application for dates has been announced by the MPPEB. Stay updated by regularly checking on this article for further updates.
|MPTET Online Application Start||14th December 2021|
|MPTET Online Application Close||28th December 2021|
|MPTET Correction Window Closing on||2nd January 2021|
|MPTET Exam Date||5th March 2022|
|MPTET admit card||To be announced|
MP TET Online Application Form 2021-22:
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the MPTET online application form 2021 and the process will begin on 14th December 2021. The candidates will have to submit the MPTET online application form until 28th December 2021 as it is the last date of submission. The correction window for the Online application will remain until 2nd January 2022. So, the candidates are able to make any corrections required in the online application form.
How to fill in the MP TET Online Application Form 2021-22
The candidates should go through the following mentioned instructions to understand the MPTET online application form fill-up process. The entire process is explained in detail in the below-mentioned step-by-step instruction.
Step 1: Registration process:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of MPPEB
- Next, you have to mark the declaration box under the Declaration of Candidate section.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Next, the candidates have to register themselves on the MPPEB portal.
- Click “No” if you are a new user. However, if you have registered before then click “Yes” and continue.
- The new users have to enter their mobile number, email address, and password (user-generated) along with the OTP sent on their registered mobile number.
- Once you have successfully registered, you can proceed to the online application.
Step 2: Form Filling up Process:
- Enter all the required details including personal details, contact details, and educational qualification details.
- Next, the candidates have to fill out all the educational qualifications which are asked in the MPTET online application form.
- The candidates have to attach scanned copies of their photograph, image of signature, and their own handwriting.
- Next, you have to mention your category and attach the category certificate (if applicable).
- Click on to Continue option to proceed.
Step 3: Fee Payment:
- After checking the information entered twice, the candidate can proceed to the payment gateway.
- Candidates can use the Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking of any authorized banks in India to make the payment.
- Enter the card number and other relevant details to process the payment.
- You will receive an OTP from your bank. You have to enter the OTP and click the Make Payment button to complete the payment process successfully.
- Once your payment is successfully processed, you can save and download your MPTET online application form for future reference.
MP TET Online Application Form 2021-22: Direct Link
The candidates can click on the following link to access the online application form for MPTET easily. The MPTET online application form process will begin on 14th December 2021. The candidates are advised to fill and submit their form way before the last date of submission to avoid the last-minute rush.
Document required to be submitted with the MPTET Application Form 2021-22:
The candidates have to attach scanned copies of some necessary documents. The list of the necessary documents is given below:
- Colour photograph with white background. The photo should be front-facing while the ears of the candidates should be visible.
- Image of the applicant’s signature
- Image of the applicant’s own handwriting declaration.
- Age Proof (Mark sheet of 10th or 12th grade)
- Address Proof
- Marksheet of Graduation
- Other educational qualifications
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
MP TET Online Application Form 2021: Salient Points to Remember
There are certain salient points that the candidates have to remember while filling up their online application form.
- Polaroid photographs are not acceptable. The application will be rejected if the applicant attaches a polaroid photograph.
- The colour photograph attached by the applicant should not be more than three months old from the date of submission of the application.
- The candidates should keep at least 5 copies of the photograph used to attach in the online application form for the selection/counselling process (qualified in the examination).
- The candidates have to submit the Aadhaar card number. The biometric registration will be conducted just before the examination.
- The candidates can pay their fees with a Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking from any authorized banks in India.
MPTET Online Application Form 2021: Fees
The aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs. 600 along with the MPTET online application form. The fee structure for the reserved category is different. In the following table the fee structure for the MPTET online application form is mentioned in detail:
MPTET Online Application Form 2021-22: FAQs
Q. When is the MPTET Exam?
A. The MPTET Exam will be conducted on the 5th March 2022 by the MPPEB.
Q. When will the MPTET online application process start?
A. The MPTET online application form will be released on 14th December 2021 on the official website of MPPEB.
Q. What is the last date of submission for the MPTET application form?
A. The last date of submission of the MPTET online application form is 28th December 2021.
Q. What is the time duration of the MP TET Exam 2021?
Ans. There Will be 2 hours 30 min given to every aspirant.