Army Public School Last Minute Tips: The Army Public School exam 2022 is scheduled for 5th November and 6th November 2022. We hope you all must be at the last phase of revising all stuff that you have prepared so far in the form of important notes. It is important to revise all that you have learned to date. Remember, this exam can bring you one more step closer to the post you have been preparing for. It is a great opportunity and no doubt the fight is going to be very tough. A number of aspirants would be taking the test on the aforesaid date. There will be a cut-throat competition to secure a seat in the teaching profession. But remember all other aspirants are sailing in the same boat. All you need to have a little gush of gratitude and practice to pore over the exams.
Army Public School Admit Card 2022 Out: Download TGT/ PGT/ PRT Admit Card
Army School Teacher Exam Important Points:
2. There will be a total of 5 sections in TGT, PGT and 4 sections in PRT.
3. One mark will be allocated for each correct answer.
4. There will be 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer.
5. The medium of question paper will be only English Language.
Subject wise Strategy for Army Public School Exam:
It is one of the game changer section in the Army School teacher exam. Students can not prepare for this section in just one or two days. It needs daily practice and update. To score good marks in “General Knowledge and current affairs” section you are advised to:
• Attempt quizzes.
• Revise short handy notes.
• Revise static GK concept.
• Important current affair specially all the news regarding COVID 19 & all the latest current update from the past six months.
Mental Ability section is not a difficult section. It is a scoring section. Try to attempt easy topic 1st so you can easily score good marks in less time.
- Word formulation/Alphabet test
- Arithmetic Question
- Geometry question
English section is the Important and scoring section for Army School exam but many students always face difficulty in attempting the English section.To score good marks in the “English” section you are advised to:
• Go through English newspapers daily.
• Practice grammar rules.
• Make handy notes
• Read the syllabus thoroughly.
• Revise each topic mentioned in the syllabus.
Educational Concepts and Methodology & Inclusive Education
It is one of the moderate sections of Army teacher Exam. In this section, candidates should focus on Concepts, theories based concept and practical question to score good marks in this section. Important topics from this section are given below for revision.
- Teacher education and critical pedagogy
- All learning theories
- Learning aids
- Bloom taxonomy
- Cognitive theory
- Social-cultural Theory of language learning & Teaching.
- Classroom Management.
- Integrated language skills.
- Teaching methods and modals
Some Army Teacher Exam Tips:
Be confident in the work you did to prepare for the race. Take a look at your training logs to remind yourself that you’ve done everything possible to prepare. The race is the fun part where you get to see the hard work pay off. Enjoy it.