Haryana HSSC TGT Salary: Haryana Public Service Commision has released 7471 TGT vacancy for All over Haryana and Mewat Cadre. As Recruitment process has been started for HSSC TGT post, candidate are looking for salary details. All the interested candidate wants to know about Haryana HSSC TGT Salary in Hand, Promotionand their benefit as it will be bg motvation for candidate in exam preparation. The details of HSSC TGT Salary has been mentioned below:
HSSC TGT Recruitment Notification 2023
HSSC TGT Teacher Salary Structure
HSSC TGT Teacher Salary structure will be based on 7th pay commisssion. Candidate who are preparing for HSSC TGT Examination should know about the updates releated to HSSC TGT Teacher Salary structure. As Cabinet has hiked the DA for all central government teachers, the revised salary will be updated as per revised alowanaces.
HSSC TGT Teacher Salary Structure
|Grade Pay||Rs 4600|
|Basic Pay:||Rs. 44,900|
|DA (42%):||Rs 18,858|
|HRA (Class X 27%):||Rs. 12,123|
|DA on TA:||Rs. 1,512|
|Gross Salary:||Rs 80993 (Approx)|
HSSC TGT Salary for Mewat Cadre :
Candidate who want to teach in Mewat District as TGT in any subjects i.e. Hindi, Urdu, English, Home Science etc. and does not belong to Mewat , they will get 10 % increase in basic salary. Candidate who belong to Mewat district or have studied in Mewat district, They did not get any increment. Candidate will not get to transfer in another district before teaching 5 yr in Mewat schools. TGT teacher will get other benefit also i.e travel allowance, HRA etc.
HSSC TGT Teacher Job Profile
HSSC TGT Teacher will teach Class 6-8th Class in Haryana Government School. HSSC TGT Teacher will be going to teach 11 to 16 years old age group of children in schools. The salary details of HSSC TGT Post has been given below for Mewat (New Name Nuh)Cadre and Rest of Haryana. The job profile of an HSSC TGT teacher includes the following responsibilities:
- Teach students: HSSC TGT teachers are responsible for teaching students in their respective subjects, which include English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit, Punjabi, and Urdu.
- Plan and prepare lessons: HSSC TGT teachers are required to plan and prepare their lessons in advance to ensure that they cover the necessary topics and meet the educational objectives.
- Evaluate students: HSSC TGT teachers are responsible for assessing and evaluating their students’ learning progress, using methods such as exams, assignments, and quizzes.
- Manage classroom: HSSC TGT teachers must maintain discipline in the classroom, and ensure that the students are engaged and interested in the lessons.
- Participate in school activities: HSSC TGT teachers are expected to participate in school activities, such as meetings, workshops, and events.
- Engage in professional development: HSSC TGT teachers must engage in professional development activities to stay up-to-date with the latest teaching methods and technologies.
- Communicate with parents: HSSC TGT teachers must maintain regular communication with parents to update them on their child’s progress and address any concerns.
Haryana TGT Teacher Perks and Additional benefits
As an HSSC TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in Haryana,candidate will get many perks , allowances along with their salary. Haryana TGT Teacher will get their allowance as per their post area i.e.either Mewat Cadre or Rest of Haryana which has been explained below.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): DA is a cost of living adjustment allowance and is revised twice a year. HSSC TGT teachers are entitled to receive DA as a percentage of their basic pay which has been revised to 42 %.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): HRA is provided to HSSC TGT teachers to help them meet their housing expenses. The HRA varies based on X, y and Z cites and will be provided 27 %,18 % and 9 % respectively.
- Travel Allowance (TA): TA is provided to HSSC TGT teachers to help them meet their travel expenses related to official duties.Candidate will get TA according to their travelling purposes.
- Medical Allowance: HSSC TGT teachers are entitled to a fixed amount of medical allowance every month to help them cover their medical expenses.
- Special Allowance: Special allowance is provided to HSSC TGT teachers who are posted in remote or difficult areas i.e. Mewat Cadre.
- Children Education Allowance (CEA): CEA is provided to HSSC TGT teachers for the education of their children. The amount of CEA varies depending on the number of children and their education level.
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC): HSSC TGT teachers are entitled to LTC to travel to any part of India with their family once in every two years.
HSSC TGT Teacher Career Growth and Promotion
HSSC TGT Teacher will have their growth in career as per ther work and experience. HSSC TGT Teacher can be promoted as PGT or Head Master. the criteria for growth and promotion will be teacher work area, seniority and vacant post in that area. The detals regarding HSSC TGT Teacher growth and promotion has been mentioned below:
- Seniority-based promotion: HSSC TGT teachers are eligible for seniority-based promotions to the post of Headmaster, Senior Teacher, and Principal, based on their years of experience and performance.
- Departmental promotion: HSSC TGT teachers can also apply for departmental promotions to become Subject Matter Experts, Master Trainers, and Resource Persons in their respective subjects.
|HSSC TGT Recruitment Notification 2023||Haryana SSC TGT Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2023|
|Haryana HSSC TGT Teacher Syllabus 2023||Haryana HSSC TGT Teacher Exam Date 2023|
|Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
||Haryana HPSC PGT Syllabus 2023|