UP B.Ed JEE Exam: Lucknow University, Lucknow has released the revised examination date of UP B.Ed JEE as 6th July 2022. Candidates are preparing for the UP B.Ed JEE exam very keenly. B.Ed. or Bachelor of Education is a 2-year professional course at the undergraduate level. The course can be pursued in various streams such as humanities (History, Civics, Languages, etc.), and Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, etc.).
The specialization subjects selected for B. Ed determine the subjects that a teacher is allowed to teach in the schools. Several Universities and Institutes across the country conduct entrance examinations for admission to this course. The following are details regarding entrance to the B. Ed, its course curriculum, and some tips for exam preparation.
UP B.Ed JEE Exam Structure
- The B.Ed Entrance examinations are multiple-choice question-based tests that scrutinize the domain knowledge and the general aptitude of the aspirants.
- The entrance examinations for B. Ed are conducted in the month of July every year.
- These tests contain questions related to various subjects including English, General Knowledge, Basic Arithmetic, General Aptitude, and a local language depending on the state.
UP B.Ed JEE Course Structure
In order to impart knowledge to young pupils, a teacher has to understand the process of learning and create an ideal environment for learning. During their career as a teacher, the aspirants will encounter students from all walks of life, such that they may be from different economic, socio-cultural, and linguistic backgrounds, and have disparate cognitive abilities.
All the above factors are taken under consideration for designing the course curriculum for B. Ed. However, the subjects may vary as per the regulations of various Universities in India. The following subjects are generally covered in the curriculum:
- Educational Technology
- Child Pedagogy
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Communication Skills
- Co-curricular Activities
- Subject-Specific Skills and Knowledge
How to Crack UP B.Ed Entrance Exam?
After a candidate has understood all aspects of entrance exams, filled out the application form and paid the examination fee, it is time to make preparations in such a way that he/ she can clear the exam without any hurdle. Given below are some suggestions which will help prepare in a better way:
The General English section contains questions from the basic level of English.The candidates will have to prepare topics like Articles, Reading Comprehension, Tenses, Correction of Sentences, Prepositions, Spelling, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Vocabulary, Transformation of sentences including Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Simple, Complex and Compound sentences.
- Vocabulary plays an important role in solving questions from Reading Comprehension. For enhancing your vocabulary, focus on learning new words on a daily basis. You can use tables to memorize the word meanings, synonyms, and antonyms.
- Sentence formation is an important part, which can be improved by reading an English newspaper on a daily basis.
- Solve mock tests related to each topic.
Teaching Aptitude and General Knowledge
This section is based on two parts – Teaching Aptitude and General Knowledge. Teaching Aptitude deals with the topics that assess a candidate’s problem-solving skills, communication skills, analytical thinking, etc. Whereas, the questions in the General aptitude section are inclined towards the topics related to current affairs, history, culture, geography, economics, application of science in daily life, general policies of the country, etc.
- Follow the news to keep yourself updated with current affairs.
- For improving your general knowledge, you can also study from the general knowledge books like Lucent GK and Pratiyogita Darpan.
- Practice through online mock tests related to teaching aptitude.
The subjects in this section are choice-based. You can select the subject as per your qualification, such as Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology), Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics, and Economics), Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry), and Mathematics.
- Understand the syllabus for your selected subject.
- Practice solving previous year question papers as well as online mock tests for your chosen subject.
- Evaluate your mock tests afterward to understand your weak areas, and pay more attention to them while studying.
- Make short notes that you can refer to during the revision.
- Take short breaks so that you don’t feel overburdened.
- Also, you should take care of your health by eating well, staying hydrated and getting proper sleep.
How to Crack UP B.Ed Entrance Exam: FAQs
Q. What is the timing for an exam?
Ans. Aspirants will be provided 3 hrs for completing the test.
Q. What is the examination date for UP B.Ed JEE 2022?
Ans. The examination date for UP B.Ed JEE 2022 is 6 July 2022
Q. Can pay the fees Online while filling the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 form?
Ans. Yes, Surely you can pay the fees online.
Q. Do I need to carry any documents along with the admit card on the day of the examination?
Ans. Yes, candidates must carry a passport size photograph and original ID proof on the day of the examination along with the admit card.
Q. Are candidates from other states entitled to take admissions under reserved categories?
Ans. No, only the applicants holding domicile certificates of Uttar Pradesh are entitled to admissions under reserved seats.
Q. When will be the admit card for UP B.Ed JEE 2022 out?
Ans. The admit card will be out for UP B.Ed JEE 2022 soon on the official website.