GPSTR Recruitment 2022: The School Education Karnataka has released a notification for the GPSTR Recruitment 2022. The main aim of the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 exam is to fill in 15000 vacancies for the post of Primary Teachers. The application process for the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 had begun on 23rd March 2022 and it will continue until 22nd April 2022. Today is the last date to apply for GPSTR Recruitment 2022. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. In this article, we will be discussing all the important information related to the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 notification.
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 PDF
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 PDF has been released by the School Education Karnataka consist all the relevant information which is required to know before applying for the particular post. Candidate must read the detailed notification before applying for the GPSTR Recruitment Exam 2022.GPSTR Recruitment 2022 exam has to fill in 15000 vacancies for the post of Primary Teachers in the Karnataka state schools.
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Overview
The GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Exam is conducted by the School Education Karnataka to fill in 15000 vacancies for the post of Primary Teachers. Candidates should check out the following table for further details.
|Organization Name||School Education Karnataka|
|Post Name||Graduate Primary Teacher|
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Important Date
The candidates will all the information about the important events and dates related to the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 in the following table.
|GPSTR Notification Released on||21.03.2022|
|GPSTR Online Registration Starts from||23.03.2022|
|Last date of Submission of Application||22.04.2022|
|GPSTR Examination Date||21.05.2022 & 22.05.2022|
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The School Education Karnataka has released a vacancy of 15000 posts. The eligible candidates must apply for the post of Primary teacher. After the completion of the examination, the candidates who will obtain the minimum qualification number and successfully clear all the stages of selection will be appointed for these 15000 vacant posts of Primary Teachers in the government of Karnataka.
GPSTR Vacancy 2022 – How to Apply
Following is the detailed instruction to fill out and submit the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 application form. The candidates should go through these instructions carefully to understand the process to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official of School Education Karnataka.
- Search and Click on Online Application for recruitment of graduate Primary Teachers for 6th to 8th classes-2022.
- Candidates who have already registered users can log in to the page using a username & password.
- For first time users, they should click on “New User” and enter their name, mobile no, user name & password.
- They need to save the entered details.
- Now they can proceed to fill up the application form.
- They have to enter basic details, educational details etc.
- Next, they will be required to upload all the necessary documents.
- Once they are done with this, they need to pay the application fees through Online payment using Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Next, they can preview their application form. Carefully check all the details entered.
- Once they are satisfied with the accuracy and completeness of the application form they can submit the duly filled application form.
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
Following is the direct link to the GPSTR Recruitment 2022. Candidates can click on the following link to access the application form.
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check out the eligibility criteria for the GPSTR Recruitment 2022. This will help them understand if they are eligible for the exam or not. As the application fee is non-refundable, candidates will not get their money back if their application is rejected due to failure to meet the eligibility criteria. Thus it is of paramount importance to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria for the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 is mentioned below.
- Candidates should have PUC, Degree/ Diploma/ B.Ed/ B.EL.Ed for Graduate primary teachers recruitment
- Candidates must have passed CET/ TET certificate.
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants should be between the age limit bracket of 21 years – 42 years of age. That means candidates should not be below 21 years old and their maximum age should not cross 42 years.
GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The candidates can go through the following table to check out the application fee structure for the GPSTR Recruitment 2022. Candidates can pay their fees via Online payment through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card is acceptable.
|Category||For One Paper||For Two Papers|
GPSTR Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q: When is the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 Exam?
A: The GPSTR Recruitment 2022 exam date is yet to be released.
Q: When will the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 online application process start?
A: The GPSTR Recruitment 2022 online application form was released on 23rd March 2022 on the official website School Education Karnataka.
Q: What is the last date of submission for the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 application form?
A: The last date of submission of the GPSTR Recruitment 2022 online application form is 22nd April 2022.