CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023: Today is the last day to apply for the CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 on 28 September 2023 [Last Date Reminder]. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply online for CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 through the official website. The Central University of Jammu has released CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 for 48 vacancies for the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. The detailed official Notification, eligibility, and Application Process for CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 have been given below.
CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Last Date Reminder
The candidates interested in applying for the CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 must submit their online application form by the end of today i.e., 28 September 2023 [Last Date Reminder]. As today is the last date to apply for the CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023, candidates must ensure that their complete and accurately filled out application is submitted by the end of the day. All the details on how to apply and other guidelines are mentioned in the following article, hence the candidates must read the article below with utmost care.
CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Overview
Central University of Jammu has issued the Notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts. Candidates must know the details related to CU Jammu Faculty Recruitment 2023 which has been mentioned below. Refer to the table below to get a detailed overview of Central University Jammu Teaching Recruitment 2023.
|CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Recruitment Authority||Central University of Jammu|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
CU Jammu Assistant Professor Official Notification PDF
CU Jammu Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 has been released on the official website with 48 vacancies. Candidates who are interested in applying for the CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 position must carefully study the Central University Jammu Faculty Official Notification PDF in order to gain knowledge on the recruiting details. The candidates can click on the link below to directly download the CU Jammu Teaching Official Notification PDF of the Central University of Jammu Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2023.
CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
Central University of Jammu has released 48 vacancies for the various posts i.e. Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor.
|CU Jammu Faculty Vacancy 2023
CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The important dates needed to know for the CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 have been tabulated below. The CU Jammu Faculty Recruitment schedule will help one acquire a better understanding of the application process.
|CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Important Dates|
|Release of Notification/Advertisement||6 September 2023|
|Application Starts||12 September 2023|
|Last Date for Application||28 September 2023 [Last Date Reminder]|
|Written Test||To be notified|
|Interview Date||To be notified|
How to Apply for CU Jammu Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who meet the requirements and want to apply for the CU Jammu Teaching Recruitment 2023 position can do so by keeping in mind and following the steps given below. Candidates who wish to apply for CU Jammu Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 must submit separate online applications using the required format, together with the supporting documents and application fee.
- Aspiring applicants need to fill out the form available on the official website of the CU Chayan Portal
- This will open the application form and the prescribed format in which one should fill it up.
- Read through all the details and boxes and fill them carefully.
- Once done, save the application.
- The applications must be submitted along with an online payment, the amount of which is mentioned below.
- All supporting documents are required to be uploaded after self-attestation. Everyone is advised to prepare the PDF files of each of the required documents before beginning with the online application process.
- All the online applications for CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 should be submitted within the deadline.
- Take a printout of the form and save it for the day of written examination, interview and other future purposes.
Direct Apply Link for CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023
Central University of Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Direct link has been provided below. The application Link for CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 has been mentioned below which will be active till 28 September 2023 [Last Date Reminder]. Candidates must click on the below link to apply for CU Jammu Faculty Recruitment 2023.
Central University of Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should check the Central University of Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria details well before filling out the application form for CU Jammu Faculty Recruitment 2023. which will help candidates clearer insights regarding CU Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023.
CU Professor Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria
- A scholar with a PhD qualification in the relevant discipline
- published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and research/policy papers.
- Minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college or research at the University/National level institutions
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula, and technology-driven teaching.
CU Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria
- Good academic record throughout with a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant disciplines or A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks
- Minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and research in an academic position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University
- published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research papers.
CU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant discipline from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree according to the UGC shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for the appointment of Assistant Professor.
CU Jammu Teaching Application Fees
CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Application fee has been mentioned below category-wise. Candidate must fill out the online CU Jammu Teaching Application Fee 2023 to submit the complete application form. Without the online payment, the application of any candidate won’t be acknowledged or processed further. The CU Jammu Teaching application fees for various categories have been tabulated below:
|CU Jammu Teaching application fees
CU Jammu Professor Selection Process
The selection procedure for CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 includes the Screening test and Interview process. The written Exam is confirmed by Central University Jammu for CU Jammu Faculty Recruitment 2023, it will be confirmed by the University Selection Committee as per the Screening Test. Candidates who qualify for the Central University Jammu Recruitment 2023 selection process will be qualified for the Merit List which will be published on the official website.
- Screening Test: Candidates with prescribed qualifications and experience will be qualifying CU Jammu Professor Recruitment 2023 Screening Test. Candidates after qualifying for Central University Jammu Teaching Recruitment 2023 Screening will be called for the Interview Process.
- Interview Process: All the selected candidates to be called for interview shall be based on the recommendations of a CU Jammu Screening Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor. The Central University Jammu Screening Committee will be going to call make recommendations to call no of candidates for interview on the basis of approved criteria i.e. twenty (20) candidates for the first vacancy and ten (10) candidates for every additional vacancy in order of their rank in the list prepared by screening committee.
- Merit List: The Candidate who will qualify Screening test and Interview Process will be counted in the Final Merit List which will be published on Central University Jammu’s official website. The final decision will be approved by the Central University Jammu screening committee