UPSSC Salary 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Govt. will release 5200 vacancies for the post of UP Lekhpal. Here we are discussing the UPSSSC Lekhpal Salary Structure. Get to know the UPSSSC Lekhpal Salary or लेखपाल वेतनमान after 7th Pay Commission, Work Profile.
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020: Overview
Check the important points of UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 in the table below.
|Recruitment For the post of||Lekhpal/Accountant/चकबंदी लेखपाल|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Job Type||U.P.Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Status||To Be Released|
UPSSSC Lekhpal Salary: Salary After 7th Pay Commission
Govt. Job Aspirants who qualify the written round and work under this post can get an impressive Lekhpal Salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month from the UP Govt. The Salary for the post of UPSSSC Lekhpal is given below as per the 7th Pay Commission.
|Pay Band||7th CPC|
|1S – 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8||Rs 15,000 – Rs 60,000|
|2S – 9,10,11,12,13,14,15||Rs 30,000 – Rs 1,00,000|
|3S – 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23||Rs 50,000 – Rs 1,50,000|
|4S – 24,25,26,27,28,29,30||Rs 1,00,000 – Rs 2,00,000|
UPSSSC Lekhpal Salary: Comparison
The UPSSSC Salary before the 7th pay commission is tabulated. You can view and compare the UPSSSC Lekhpal Salary with 6th Pay Commission to the 7th pay commission.
- You can observe that earlier the lekhpal was given Rs 19035 but with the salary revision the pay scale has risen to Rs 21742.
- This salary will change from time to time by the different Governments.
- The UP Govt. has raised the level of pay scale to a great extent.
- With such a good pay scale one can expect the no of online applications for UPSSSC Lekhpal to be more.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Salary: Work Profile of Lekhpal
Lekhpal is an administrative government position found in rural India. Lekhpal reports to the Kanoongo or the Revenue Inspector. A Kanoongo is the Tehsildar Revenue clerk and he is the custodian of all the records received from the patwari.
The Work performed by a UPSSSC Lekhpal are as follows.
- The duties are to maintain Village revenue account and village land records.
- He is also responsible for gathering information about all the villagers including the mukhis and village elites.
- Apart from this his work also includes conducting surveys, an inspection of fields, recording crop data, revision of official maps of fields and other village lands, and reports revision related to mutations, partitions.
- In case of a natural disaster, he makes reports and assists to provide relief.
- He is also required to assist in providing relief to agricultural distress and also in census operations.
So we can say that he is basically a village accountant officer in revenue administration at the village level. He is viewed as the ears and eyes of Collector at the village level.