UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL) has released Admit Card for Jr. Pharmacist post on 27th September 2019. UPMSCL Pharmacist is scheduled to be held on 06th October 2019 from 06:00 am to 12 noon. Candidates must have stared preparing for the exam. Click on the link given below to download the UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019. Candidates can download their Admit Card till 06th October 2019. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this website for all the information regarding UPMSCL Pharmacist.
UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019: Steps to Download
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Application ID” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 Link
The Admit Card link for UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 exam are mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Documents to carry with your UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for UPMSCL Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!