Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the notification for recruitment of Forest Inspector posts. The online application for UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment is active from 23rd December 2019 to 03rd February 2020. UKSSSC is going to recruit 316 candidates via online mode. As per the official site of UKSSSC interested and eligible candidates can apply online only. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment 2019 Application Form and steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released recruitment notification for the recruitment of Forest Inspector. A total of 316 vacancies for Forest Inspector have been released. The application form is available from 23rd December 2019 to 03rd February 2020. Candidates, interested and eligible for the post of Forest Inspector can apply online for the same. Details of online application for UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment process has been given in the article. Read further to find out.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment: Overview
|Application Start Date||23rd December 2019|
|Application Last Date||03rd February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||05th February 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment: Vacancy Distribution
The total vacancies for Forest Inspector post are 316.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit:(As on 01/July/2019)
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
SC/ST – 05 Years
OBC/BC – 03 Years
- Educational Qualifications: Candidate Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Science / Agriculture Stream.
- Physical Details:
Height: Male: 163 Cms. & Female: 150 Cms.
Chest: Minimum 5 Cms. Expand
Running: Male 25 Kilometer in 04 Hour & Female 14 Kilometer in 04 Hour.
Prerequisites for UKSSSC Forest Inspector Online Form
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Application: Steps to Apply Online
- Click the above link to Apply Online for UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application of UKSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment 2019 : Online Application Form
UKSSSC Application Form 2019 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UKSSSC Forest Inspector Application by post is not acceptable
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card
UKSSSC will be releasing the admit card on the official website. The Link for UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card 2019 will be available here after its official release. Keep visiting this website for the updates regarding UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of UKSSSC Forest Inspector Recruitment 2019 dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!