NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh released 2445 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse on contract basis as dated on 18th October 2021. The detailed version of recruitment notification has been published on 18th October 2021. Online applications for NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 start from 21st October 2021 to 10th November 2021. Read on to know more about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary details.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Overview
NHM is hiring 2445 staff nurses for various departments on contract basis as per the short notice released on 7th October 2021. Interested candidates can apply from 20th October 2021. Information regarding recruitment are specified in the table below:
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Number of Vacancies||2445|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Recruitment Notification Released on||18th October 2021|
|Opening Date of Online Applications||21st October 2021 [11:00 AM]|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||10th November 2021 [11:55 PM]|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
NHM UP Recruitment 2021- Notification PDF
Aspiring candidates who are going to apply for the post of Staff Nurse must read the information mentioned in the short notice released on 7th October. The detailed notification has been released soon on 18th October 2021 on the official website. The link for online applications will be activated on 21st October 2021. The recruitment notification can be downloaded from the link given below:
NHM UP Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
NHM has released 2445 vacancies for the recruitment of Staff Nurses in various departments on contract basis. The details regarding the department and allocated vacancies are given in the table below:
NHM UP Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the post of Staff Nurse must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for NHM UP Recruitment. The recruitment will be done on contract basis. The candidates will be assigned different departments for various programs.
Candidates applying for the post of Staff Nurse must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must have Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, or
- B Sc. in Nursing from any recognized institute approved by Nursing Council of State/Govt. of India.
- Candidate should have Registration Certificate from U.P. State Nursing Council.
Age Limit (as on 09/10/2021)
The age limit of candidates applying for the post of Staff Nurse is as follows:
- Minimum Age:18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age Relaxation Norms for Reserved Candidates (Upper Age Limit) is as follows:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|General (UR)||10 years|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||13 years|
NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
A total of 2445 vacancies are released for the post of Staff Nurses for various departments on 18th October 2021. The link to apply online will be made active from 21st October 2021. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling online applications for the mentioned post in different department.
Steps to Apply for NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Candidates applying for the post of Staff Nurse can apply online from 21st October 2021. It is recommended that the candidates should not wait for the last date of submission (9th November 2021) to fill the online application forms. Steps for applying for NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates can visit the official website @upnrhm.gov.in or click on the link provided above.
- Candidates should click on Registration to register themselves for the application process.
- Fill up all the details mentioned in the registration form carefully with mobile number and Email ID.
- Click on Submit.
Login (Application Form)
- Candidates will shortly receive Application No. and Password on their registered mobile number/Email ID.
- Candidates can login by entering the login credentials (Application No. and Password).
- Click on Login.
- Application form will appear on the screen. Enter your basic details, qualifications and work experience.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, marksheets and certificates as per the given format..
- A preview of signed copy of your application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
NHM has released 2445 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse on contract basis as on 18th October 2021. The selection process for NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- Computer Based Test: The test will consist of two sections: Concerned Subject and General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Document Verification/Interview: Candidates who clear the exam and get shortlisted in the merit list will be called for document verification/interview.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for the Staff Nurse must be familiar with the exam pattern to qualify in the CBT exam and get selected for document verification/interview round . The exam pattern for NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- Question Paper will have 2 sections: Section I and Section II.
- Section I consists of questions related to Nursing discipline.
- Section 2 consists of topics related to General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Total number of questions (MCQ-based): 100.
- Total number of marks: 100.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking scheme.
- Questions will be in English and Hindi.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for each category is as follows:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||30/100|
NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus
The exam pattern of Staff Nurse consists of two sections which will be conducted in 1 sitting only. The syllabus of Staff Nurse is as follows:
Section I: Nursing Discipline (80% weightage)
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Health Education, Communication Skill and Environmental Hygiene.
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology.
- Nutrition, First-Aid and Pediatric Nursing.
- Administration and Ward Management.
Section II : (20% Weightage)
- Logical Reasoning (Verbal).
- General Awareness.
- Current Affairs.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – Salary Details
NHM is hiring 2445 Staff Nurses on contract basis as per the short notice released on 7th October 2021. Aspiring candidates applying for NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 can refer the table below for salary details:
|1.||Child Health||STAFF NURSE-(SNCU/KMC)||20,500|
|2.||Child Health||STAFF NURSE-NBSU||20,500|
|3.||Child Health||STAFF NURSE-NRC||20,500|
|4.||Child Health||STAFF NURSE-SNCU||20,500|
|5.||Community Process||STAFF NURSE-MHCP||20,500|
|6.||Maternal Health||STAFF NURSE||20,013|
|7.||National Program||STAFF NURSE||20,000|
NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. How many vacancies have been released for NHM UP Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total of 2445 vacancies are released for NHM UP Recruitment 2021 for the post of Staff Nurse on contract basis.
Q2. What is the starting date of online application for NHM UP Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date of online application for NHM UP Recruitment 2021 is 21st October 2021.
Q3. What is the last date of submitting online application for NHM UP Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date of submitting online application for NHM UP Recruitment 2021 is 10th November 2021.
Q4. How to apply online for NHM UP Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates can visit the official website or click on the link given in this article. Follow the steps to complete registration and application process.