Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2021: UTET Exam 2021 Admit Card has been released on 12th November by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary education (UBSE) on the official website. UTET Exam 2021 for Paper I and Paper II will be held on 26th November 2021 in various districts of Uttarakhand.
The direct link to download the Uttarakhand TET 2021 Admit Card is given below. Candidates can download their Admit Card for Paper I and Paper II once the admit card has been released by the UBSE. The detail of admit card, exam schedule for UTET has been given below.
UTET Exam 2021 Overview:
The candidates can get all the information about the UTET 2021 Exam at a glance in the following table:
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET)|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Board of Secondary education (UBSE)|
|Exam Shifts||2 Shifts (Paper I and Paper II)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Official Website||ubseonline.uk.gov.in OR ukutet.com|
UTET Exam 2021: Exam Schedule
UTET Exam 2021 will be conducted in two shifts. Shift 1 for Paper I and Paper II will be held in shift 2. The timing of both shifts is given below in detail.
|UTET Exam Date||26th November 2021||26th November 2021|
|Entry in the Examination Centre||9:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09: 00 AM to 09:30 AM||1:00 PM to 01:30 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:30 AM||01:30 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet To be Broken/
Opened it to take out the Answer Sheet
|09:55 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||010:30 AM||02:30 PM|
|Test Commences||10:00 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:30 Noon||04:30 PM|
Steps to download Uttarakhand TET Admit Card:
All the aspirants can follow the steps given below to download the UTET Admit Card 2021.
- Go to the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) @ ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Go through the link available on the homepage.
- Find and click on the UTET Admit Card 2021 link.
- Enter login details and hit on the submit button.
- You will find the Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2021 on the screen.
- Check the total information present on the admit card.
- Download and save the admit card.
- Take a copy of the Uttarakhand TET Hall Ticket 2021 to attend the exam.
Direct link to Download UTET Admit Card 2021
Candidates appearing for the UTET Exam 2021 can download their admit cards for the same exam from the link mentioned below. The link for the admit card will become active after the release of the admit card. the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary education (UBSE) is yet to announce the date for the release of the UTET Hall Ticket 2021
UTET 2021 Admit card: Check Information on the Admit Card
The candidates are advised to check all the information given on the UTET 2021 Admit card carefully. Usually the Admit Cards are released by the officials. The information available on the UTET Admit card 2021 are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date and Exam Time
- Name Of The Exam
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Signature of the candidate along with exam counselor
Documents To Carry with UTET 2021 Admit Card
You have to carry the following documents along with you to the UTET 2021 Exam hall.
- Printout of the U TET 2021 Admit Card
- Original and a photocopy of any identity proof i.e. Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Ballpoint pen
- Passport size photograph
UTET Admit Card 2021 Important Instructions
Here are some important points that a candidate must keep in mind:
- The hard copy of the UTET Admit Card 2021 is accepted. Admit cards in the digital form will not be accepted.
- The same copy of the Passport Size photograph pasted in the Application Form is to be pasted in the Admit Card
- Candidates need to enter the exam hall 2 hr before the reporting time.
- The admit card has to be signed in front of the invigilator.
- Electronic devices like a calculator, mobile phones are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- If any candidate is found to break any rules then strict actions will be taken against such misconduct.
UTET Exam Centres
UTET exam will be conducted in 29 cities across the state. Candidates will be allotted an exam centre based on their preference filled during UTET online application.
|Sl. No.||Exam Centers||Exam Centers with code|
UTET 2021 Exam: Cut off Marks
The candidates are often anxious about the exams and get nervous. To avoid the examination jitters it is always better to be completely prepared. So, candidates should try to know and understand every aspect of the UTET Exam 2021 like the minimum qualifying marks. This will help the candidates to set a definitive goal for the exam. The following table states the category-wise minimum qualifying marks for the UTET Exam 2021:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|General||60% (90 out of 150 Marks)|
|OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||50% (70 out of 150 Marks)|
|SC/ ST||40% (60 out of 150 Marks)|
UTET 2021: Certificate Validity
The validity period of the UTET qualifying certificate is a lifetime. There is no restriction on the number of attempts, a person can take for acquiring a UTET Certificate. A person who has qualified UTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
UTET Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q. When will the UTET exams be held?
A. The UTET Exam 2021 will be held on 26th November 2021.
Q. When can I expect the admit card to be available?
A. The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary education (UBSE) has been released the UTET 2021 Admit Card on the official website.
Q. What are the minimum qualifying marks for the exam?
A. The minimum qualifying marks in UTET Exam 2021 for the general category is 60%. For OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen the minimum marks are 50% and 40% for SC/ ST.
|Uttarakhand TET 2021 Important Links|
|Uttarakhand TET (UTET) 2021: Download UTET Paper-I & Paper-II Syllabus PDF||Uttarakhand TET (UTET) Previous Year Papers: Download PDF||Uttarakhand TET 2021|