PSTET Online Application Form 2021: The PSTET online application process had closed on 8th December 2021. Now, PSTET online application form correction window has opened on 10th December 2021. The last to do correction in the PSTET online application form is 13th December.The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) will conduct the PSTET Exam 2021 on 24th December 2021 to test the eligibility of the candidates interested in becoming primary and upper primary teachers in government schools in Punjab.The candidates are advised to submit their online application form way before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush.
PSTET Online Application Form 2021
The PSTET application form 2021 has to be filled and submit through the official website of PSEB. The direct link to the PSTET Online Application Form 2021 is given in the below section. All the relevant and important highlights of the PSTET exam 2021 are mentioned in the below-mentioned table.
|Exam Name||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET)|
|Conducting Body||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Mode||Conventional (pen and paper)|
|Exam Duration||Two and a half hours|
|Language||Bilingual ( English and Hindi)|
|Exam Purpose||To recruit teachers for Primary (classes I to V) and Upper Primary (classes VI to VIII) Sections in Government Schools in Punjab|
PSTET Online Application Form 2021: Important Dates
Candidates are advised to keep a close tab on the important development and dates regarding the PSTET Exam 2021 to avoid missing out on crucial information and updates. To stay updated, candidates can keep checking the following table for the latest development on dates regarding the PSTET Exam 2021.
|PSTET 2021 Registration Starts||25th November 2021|
|PSTET 2021 Registration Ends||8th December 2021|
|Application Correction Window||10th December to 13th December 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||16th December 2021|
|PSTET Exam Date 2021||24th December 2021|
|PSTET Answer Key||To be announced|
|PSTET Result||To be announced|
Steps for correction in PSTET Application Form 2021
1st step: Open the official website of PSEB i.e. https://pstet.pseb.ac.in/
2nd step: Click on the link ‘PSTET Application’ to login into the application form.
3rd step: Now, login yourself in the login page that appears on the screen by filling the login details as required in the section.
4th step: Now, click on the “Application Form Correction” link.
5th step: PSTET Application Form Correction 2021 appears. Candidates can now make the changes as required and click on submit.
6th step: After successful payment, students must take a print of the edited application.
Which details can be Corrected In PSTET Application Form 2021?
Here we are sharing the details that can be edited via PSTET Application Form correction widow
- Educational Qualification
- Address details
- State domicile
- Category & Sub category
- Marital status
- Employment status
- The language offered for exam
- Exam District
- Question paper medium
PSTET Online Application Form 2021 Link
The PSTET application form 2021 has to be filled and submit through the official website of i.e @https://pstet.pseb.ac.in/. The candidates can fill and submit the PSTET online application form 2021 by clicking the link given below:
How to apply for PSTET Online Application Form 2021?
The candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned step-by-step instructions on filling and submitting the PSTET online application form 2021. The form filling process is mainly divided into 4 parts such as registration, general profile, paper selection, and payment. All the steps involved in filling this application form is mentioned and explained in detail in the following section.
Step 1: PSTET Online Application form 2021: Registration
- Candidates have to visit the PSTET official website i.e. @pstet.pseb.ac.in/
- To apply for PSTET Exam 2021, Click on ‘New User’.
- Read the instructions carefully, after that agree to the given instructions by clicking on the check box and then press the click here to proceed button.
- Now, fill the registration form.
- Enter Applicant name, email address, mobile number, and enter secure code displayed on the screen.
- Once you have checked the information entered, click on the Submit button.
- Next, enter the OTP sent to your email address and mobile number.
- Verify the OTP by clicking on the Verify button.
- Enter and re-enter a new pass for your PSTET account (password by the applicant).
- Once done, click on the Proceed button.
- For registered users, enter the registration ID and password, which is already created by you during the registration process.
Step 2: PSTET Online Application form 2021: General Profile
- Candidates have to enter their personal details, upload photos and signatures, and academic qualifications in the irrespective sections and columns.
- Fill and edit general information in the general profile section.
- Don’t forget to save and continue before proceeding or else all the information entered will not be saved.
- The next step is to upload the signature and photograph. Click the Save and continue button once done with the uploading.
- Now, the preview form will be activated.
- Here to can preview all the information you have entered. Carefully read the entered information twice.
- You can click on the edit button if you wish to change any information.
- Once satisfied with your form click on the LOCK button.
- Remember once you have locked the form, you will not be able to change any information in the general profile and upload section.
- You can take a printout of your form for future reference by clicking on the Print button.
Step 3: PSTET Online form 2021: Paper Selection
- Now the candidate has to select the paper they want to appear for Paper-I, Paper-II, or both papers.
- Candidates have to have to fill the education qualification column by selecting the appropriate options that describe their maximum qualification.
- Before filling in this section, candidates should go through the minimum eligibility criteria thoroughly to avoid rejection of the application form.
- Once done with the section, save and continue.
- You can again view your application form to ensure all the information given are true to the knowledge of the applicant.
Step 4: PSTET Online Application form 2021: Payment
- Once you have Saved/updated and continued your application form from the last section, now you have moved on to the payment section.
- Click on the pay now option to initiate the payment procedure.
- Select your chosen Bank and click proceed to continue.
- Fill in the bank details and Click on the Checkout button.
- Choose between Credit Card, Debit Card, or net banking options.
- Fill in your card number and other details, check the amount and click on the Make Payment button.
- Once done with the payment, the payment status will appear on the screen.
- Check the status and click on Logout.
Details need to be entered to fill in the PSTET Online Application Form 2021
The details need to be entered in the PSTET Online Application Form 2021 mentioned below:
- Candidates Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Employment Status
- Previous Year Attempt’s Roll Number (if application)
- Aadhar Card Number
- Candidate’s Mailing Address
- State Name
- District Name
- PIN code Number
Please note: If your permanent address and mailing address are the same then click on the check box adjacent to “Is the same address for postal address”.
PSTET Online Application Form: Photo & Signature Dimension
The candidates must remember to arrange an image of the signature and passport size photograph before starting to fill up the application form. The sie requirement for the said upload documents is mentioned in the following table:
|Signature||5kb to 30kb|
|Photo||15kb to 50kb|
PSTET Online Application Form 2021: Fee Structure
The PSTET online application form fee 2021 is mentioned in detail in the below-mentioned table:
|Category||Paper-I||Paper-II||Paper-I & II|
|General & BC||900/-||900/-||1800/-|
|Ex-Serviceman ( Self Only )||NIL||NIL||NIL|
PSTET Online Application Form 2021: FAQs
Q. When will the PSTET online application form 2021 be released?
A. The process of filling up the PSTET online application form 2021 has started on 25th November 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply for PSTET 2021?
A. The last date to apply for PSTET 2021 is 8th December 2021.
Q. Can I fill the PSTET application form offline mode?
A. No, PSBE does not provide the facility of filling the application form offline. Candidates can fill the PSTET application form online only.
Q. What is the PSTET online application form fee 2021?
A. General category candidates need to pay Rs. 900 for each paper and SC/ ST/ PH category need to pay Rs. 600 as PSTET application fee for each paper.
Q. I want to withdraw my PSTET online application form 2021. Is the application fee refundable?
A. No, the PSTET application fee once paid is non-refundable.