PGDAV College has released Assistant Professor Recruitment notification for 85 posts in various subjects. All the eligible candidate can apply with prescribed format with attached documents through online on official website i.e. http://pgdavcollege.edu.in/ of PGDAV College. PGDAV College has released 85 vacancies subject wise. Candidate can apply online till the 5 August 2022 on official website. The details of eligibility, exam pattern of PGDAV College Assistant Professor recruitment has been given below :
PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment : Overview
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Place of Job||Delhi|
PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment Official Notification PDF
All the candidate should read notification carefully before filling the application form post wise. Candidate can download PDF with the given below link :
PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment: Vacancies
|Sl. No.||Name of Department||Total Vacancies|
PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment Application Fee :
The application fees for PGDAV College Assistant Professor recruitment has been given below:
- For UR/OBC/EWS category – Rs.500/-
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD Category and Women applicants
PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment : Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the recruitment of PGDAV College Assistant Professor has been given below subject wise :
|For the disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages,
Library Science, Journalism & Mass Communication and Physical Education
Ph.D. degree from a foreign University/Institution
PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment : Salary
Pay Matrix : Level – 10 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Dearness Allowance – 34 % ,
- House Rent Allowance – 9 %
- Other Allowance
- Basic salary – Rs. 57,700/
Step to Apply for PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment
All the eligible candidate have to login to official website i.e. http://pgdavcollege.edu.in/. The details are given below :
- Step 1 : Go through the official website of http://pgdavcollege.edu.in/
- Step 2 : Make your login account with your personal details.
- Step 3 : After then login with your registration id, password and captcha.
- Step 4 :Fill your subject and other qualifications details.
- Step 5 : If candidate is eligible for fee, pay the payment through online mode.
- Step 6 : Submit all the details and print your application form
- Step 7 : The application form will be required at the time of interview.
Direct link to Apply for PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment
Candidate can apply through the direct link for PGDAV College Assistant Professor recruitment form which has been available on official website. The link has been given below :
PGDAV College Assistant Professor Recruitment : Selection Criteria
PGDAV College Assistant Professor recruitment selection criteria for has been based on screening test which include interview. The Selection committee will assists comprehensive assessment for the faculty position. For interview, the candidates will be called n the basis of the academic and other related credentials of the candidates.
- The selection list for interview will be based on 100 point scale.
- The applicant scoring less than 50 marks will not be included in the list of shortlisted candidates.
- A relaxation of 05 marks to be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD
- The Screening Committee will draw a list of all the candidates indicating the marks scored by them in descending order i.e. starting from the candidate getting the highest marks towards the candidates getting the lower marks.
The distribution of marks based on qualification has been given below :
|1||Graduation||80% & Above = 21|
|2||Post Graduation||80% & Above = 25|
|3||M.Phil/M.Tech/LLM/M.Ed or equivalent||60% & above = 07|
|5||NET with JRF||10|
|7||Teaching/Post Doctoral Experience||10|
Q. Can a person apply for more than one Faculty position?
Ans. Yes. Separate forms will have to be filled for each faculty position.
Q. How will the candidate get the interview call?
Ans. The applicants have to visit the website for updates.
Q. Which date should be considered as the date of award of Degree (M.Phil./Ph.D.)?
Ans. The date of notification of the result by the University/Institution would be considered as the date of award of the Degree (M.Phil./Ph.D)
Q.How to pay an application fee?
Ans. The payment is accepted by credit card/debit card/ Net Banking