OSSTET Admit Card 2021: Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha had released the admit card for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) 2021. OSSTET 2021 examination has been going to held on 1 Sept 2021 at various centre of Odisha State. OSSTET will be conducted once a year or as decided by the Government as per need. Candidate can download admit card for all exams i.e. TGT (Science – PCM/ CBZ), TGT Arts, Hindi Teacher, Classical Teacher – Urdu/Telugu/Sanskrit, Physical Education on official website. The details of exam schedule, time and pattern has been given below :
OSSTET Admit Card 2021 Schedule
|Release of OSSTET Admit Card||26 Aug 2021|
|OSSTET 2021 Exam Date||1 Sept 2021|
How To DownloadOSSTET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit card for OSSTET 2021 exam:
Step 1: Visit the official website of OSSTET (http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/).
Step 2: In Latest update Section, Click on “2021-08-25 DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (OSSTET) 2021 ” tab/link.
Step 3: In New Tab, Enter your registered mobile no to Login and fill other details:
- OSSTET application ID
Step 4: Click on Submit button.
Step 5: View and Download OSSTET 2021 hall ticket.
Step 6: Take a print of the OSSTET 2021 to admit card.
Details Mentioned On Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Roll number
- Exam Center
- Examination Category if Chosen
- Exam Date
OSSTET Admit Card 2021: Important Instructions
Here are some important points that a candidate must keep in mind:
- The hard copy of the OSSTET Admit Card is accepted. Admit card in the digital form will not be accepted.
- Candidates need to enter the exam hall before the reporting time.
- The admit card has to be signed in front of the invigilator.
- Electronic devices like a calculator, mobile phones are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates can only leave the exam hall only after the exam gets over.
- If any candidate is found to break any rules then strict actions will be taken against such misconducts.
- The OSSTET Admit Card shouldn’t be laminated or tampered.
- Candidates must carry two-three copies of their photographs to the exam center.
- Also, candidates must carry a valid photo ID like a Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving Licence, etc. to the exam center for verification.
OSSTET 2021: Exam Scheme
- There shall be two papers of the OSSTET viz Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Persons having requisite academic and training qualifications as per Category-I have to appear in Paper –I of the Examination
- Persons having requisite academic and training qualification as per Category–II have to appear in Paper-II of the examination.
- Duration of the Test : 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) – Each 1 marks
- There shall be Four Sections in each paper.
- In section-I, Language I, Odia shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In section-II, Language II, English shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In section-III, under stream TGT (Arts) and TGT (Science for both PCM & CBZ), the questions shall be in English. The questions in other streams like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Telgu/ Urdu) and Hindi Teacher shall be in respective languages/ scripts.
- The questions in Section III for Paper-II (Category-II- Physical Education Teacher) shall be from the contents of C.P.Ed. Course and shall be in English.
- In Section-IV the questions in Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management and Evaluation shall be in English and Compulsory for both the categories.
- There shall be no negative marking.
OSSTET Exam Pattern 2021
|Category-I (Education Teachers)|
|A. Section-I & II|
|(Compulsory for all streams such as TGT (Arts), TGT (Science) PCM, TGT (Science) CBZ, Classical Teacher (Sanskrit), Classical Teacher (Telgu), Classical Teacher (Urdu,), Hindi Teacher.|
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Full marks|
|Stream||Subjects||No of Questions||Full Marks|
|History & Pol Sc.||15||15|
|Geography & Economics||15||15|
|TGT (Science) PCM||Mathematics||20||20||60|
|TGT (Science) CBZ||Chemistry||20||20||60|
|Classical Teacher (Urdu)||Urdu||60||60|
|C. Section IV|
|Section||Stream||Subject||No of Questions||Full Marks|
|IV||TGT (Arts)||Child Development, Pedagogy, school Management & Evaluation||50||50|
|TGT (Science) PCM|
|TGT (Science) CBZ|
|Classical Teacher (Urdu)|
|Category-II (Physical Education Teacher)|
|A. Section I & II : Same as Paper-I|
|Stream||Subject||No of Questions||Full Marks|
|Contents of C.P Ed. Course||60||60|
|C. Section IV : Same as Paper-I|
OSSTET 2021: Qualifying Marks
The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in each paper shall be considered to have qualified OSSTET. In the case ofSC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
OSSTET 2021: Certificate Validity
The OSSTET Pass Certificate shall remain valid till the candidate reaches the upper age limit prescribed for recruitment of teachers as per rules or executive instructions prescribed by the Govt. from time to time.
Number of Chances
>There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring an OSSTET Pass certificate.
Issue of Certificate & Mark Sheet
Successful candidates shall be awarded OSSTET Pass Certificate by the B.S.E., Odisha.
Facilities For Physically Challenged Candidates
The candidates having PH certificate with 40% disability or more shall be treated as PH candidate and can avail the required facilities meant for PH candidate in respect of OSSTET.
- The candidates having PH certificate with disability less than 40% shall be treated as general candidate.
- The PH candidate not able to read and/ or write will be provided with facility of a scribe (helper writer) as per the following guidelines.
FAQ: OSSTET Admit Card 2021
Q: What is the time duration of the OSSTET Exam time?
Ans: The time duration of the OSSTET 2021 exam is 2:30 Hours for Each paper.
Q. Is there any negative marking in OSSTET 2021?
Ans. There shall be no negative marks for the OSSTET 2021
Q. Can a candidate change examination centre for OSSTET2021?
Ans. No, a candidate can’t change the examination center for OSSTET 2021
Q. What are the minimum qualifying marks for all categories in OSSTET 2021?
Ans. A candidate who scores 60% or more in the OSSTET examination will be considered OSSTET passed.