OSSTET Admit Card 2023: Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has released the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card (OSSTET Admit Card) on 5th January 2023. BSE, Odisha has conducted the OSSTET exam on 12th January 2023. OSSTET has conducted once a year or as decided by the Government as per need.
Candidates can download OSSTET admit cards for all exams i.e. TGT (Science – PCM/ CBZ), TGT Arts, Hindi Teacher, Classical Teacher – Urdu/Telugu/Sanskrit, Physical Education on the official website. The details of the OSSTET Admit card, exam schedule, time and pattern have been given below :
OSSTET Admit Card 2023 Schedule
OSSTET 2023 notification has been released on the official website by BSE. Candidates who are preparing for OSSTET 2023 exam should ready themselves as the exam date and admit card will be releasing soon.
|OSSTET Admit Card 2023
|OSSTET Online Application Begin||14 November 2022|
|OSSTET Last Date For Apply||23 November 2022|
|OSSTET Exam Date||12th January 2023|
|OSSTET Admit card||5th January 2023|
How To Download OSSTET Admit Card 2023?
The OSSTET exam will be held from 10 am to 12:30 pm. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit card for OSSTET 2023 exam:
Step 1: Visit the official website of OSSTET (http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/).
Step 2: In the Latest update Section, Click on the “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (OSSTET) 2023 ” tab/link.
Step 3: In New Tab, Enter your registered mobile no to log in and fill in other details:
- OSSTET application ID
Step 4: Click on Submit button.
Step 5: View and Download OSSTET 2023 hall ticket.
Step 6: Take a print of the OSSTET 2023 to admit card.
Details Mentioned On Admit Card
Candidates need to check all the required details in the OSSTET Admit card 2023. If any information is missing or wrong in the OSSTET Admit Card, report to the official via toll free number or email id.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Roll number
- Exam Center
- Examination Category if Chosen
- Exam Date
OSSTET Admit Card 2022-23: Important Instructions
Here are some important points that a candidate must keep in mind:
- The hard copy of the OSSTET Admit Card is accepted. Admit card in the digital form will not be accepted.
- Candidates need to enter the exam hall before the reporting time.
- The admit card has to be signed in front of the invigilator.
- Electronic devices like a calculator, mobile phones are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates can only leave the exam hall only after the exam gets over.
- If any candidate is found to break any rules then strict actions will be taken against such misconducts.
- The OSSTET Admit Card shouldn’t be laminated or tampered.
- Candidates must carry two-three copies of their photographs to the exam center.
- Also, candidates must carry a valid photo ID like a Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving Licence, etc. to the exam center for verification.
OSSTET Exam Scheme
- There shall be two papers of the OSSTET viz Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Persons having requisite academic and training qualifications as per Category-I have to appear in Paper –I of the Examination
- Persons having requisite academic and training qualification as per Category–II have to appear in Paper-II of the examination.
- Duration of the Test : 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) – Each 1 marks
- There shall be Four Sections in each paper.
- In section-I, Language I, Odia shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In section-II, Language II, English shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- In section-III, under stream TGT (Arts) and TGT (Science for both PCM & CBZ), the questions shall be in English. The questions in other streams like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Telgu/ Urdu) and Hindi Teacher shall be in respective languages/ scripts.
- The questions in Section III for Paper-II (Category-II- Physical Education Teacher) shall be from the contents of C.P.Ed. Course and shall be in English.
- In Section-IV the questions in Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management and Evaluation shall be in English and Compulsory for both the categories.
- There shall be no negative marking.
OSSTET Qualifying Marks
The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in each paper shall be considered to have qualified OSSTET. In the case of SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
OSSTET Certificate Validity
The OSSTET Pass Certificate shall remain valid till the candidate reaches the upper age limit prescribed for recruitment of teachers as per rules or executive instructions prescribed by the Govt. from time to time. There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring an OSSTET Pass certificate.
Issue of Certificate & Mark Sheet
Successful candidates shall be awarded OSSTET Pass Certificate by the B.S.E., Odisha.
Facilities For Physically Challenged Candidates
The candidates having PH certificates with 40% disability or more shall be treated as PH candidates and can avail the required facilities meant for PH candidates in respect of OSSTET.
- The candidates having PH certificate with disability less than 40% shall be treated as general candidate.
- The PH candidate not able to read and/ or write will be provided with facility of a scribe (helper writer) as per the following guidelines.
Read this in Odia: OSSTET Admit Card 2023
|OSSTET 2023 Notification Out: Application Form, Exam Dates, Vacancy|
|OSSTET Previous Year Question Paper||OSSTET Final Answer Key 2023|
|OSSTET Result 2023|