AWES Answer Key: AWES will release the AWES Answer Key on its official website soon. The candidates will be able to access the Army Public School Answer Key 2023 by logging in to the accounts by entering their login credentials such as user name and password. The Army Public School exam is scheduled to be held on 25 November and 26 November 2023. The Army Public School Results will be released soon.
The candidates who will secure the minimum cut-off marks in their score will be able to apply for the jobs in PRT, TGT, or PGT posts. In this article, the candidates will find all the relevant information regarding the AWES Answer Key.
AWES Answer Key 2023- Overview
AWES Answer key will be released soon on the official website. The AWES exam is conducted by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). For further information refer to the following table.
|AWES Answer Key 2023 Overview|
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Name Of the Examination||TGT, PRT, PGT|
|AWES Exam Date||25 November- 26 November 2023|
|Exam Level||Pan India|
|AWES Answer Key 2023 Release Status||To be notified|
AWES Answer Key 2023 – Important Dates
The AWES is yet to announce the date of release of the AWES Answer Key 2023. The Army Public School Result 2023 will be announced later. Candidates may check all the important dates regarding to the Army Public School recruitment exam 2023.
|AWES Answer Key 2023 Important Dates|
|AWES Admit Card 2023||16 November 2023|
|Army Public School Exam Date||25 November- 26 November 2023|
|Army Public School Answer Key Date||To be Notified|
Steps to Download the AWES Answer Key 2023
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned instructions to access and download the AWES Answer Key 2023.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of AWES.
- They have to find the APS Answer Key link on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- They need to login into their accounts with login credentials such as user name and password.
- On the next page, links for the APS Answer Key for PRT, TGT and PGT will appear. The candidates will have to click on the link accordingly.
- Once you click on the link, your answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download the answer key and save it for future reference.
- You can also take a printout of the answer to minutely check your correct and incorrect answers.
Direct Link to the AWES AWES Answer Key 2023
The candidates can download their AWES Answer Key 2023 from the link given below. The link will direct them to the AWES Answer Key and they can download it from there. Meanwhile, AWES will open the answer key objection window for the candidates for a limited time period only.
How to Challenge the AWES Answer Key 2023?
The candidates must check the answer key properly. In case, the candidates find any discrepancies or errors in the AWES Answer Key 2023, they can raise an official objection against it. The candidates can follow the below-mentioned instructions to raise the official objection.
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of AWES.
- Find the AWES Objection Form link and click on it.
- The Objection form will appear on their screen.
- Fill in the details as required on the form.
- The candidates have the attach valid documents as the source of the information.
- Pay the objection fees through the online payment gateway.
- Once the payment is done, the final copy of the objection form will appear on the screen.
- The candidates should download the objection form for future reference.
Reasons to Challenge the AWES Answer Key 2023
In the following section, candidates will find all the major reasons why they might need to challenge the AWES Answer Key 2023.
- Ensure accuracy: Challenge the AWES Answer Key to prevent errors that could affect candidate scores and selection decisions.
- Improve exam quality: Raise objections to incorrect answer key questions to enhance the exam’s fairness and reduce future errors.
- Seek redressal: Challenge the answer key to address unfair penalization due to incorrect questions.
- Contribute to education betterment: Participate in the answer key review process to improve exam fairness and accuracy.
How To Calculate Marks For The AWES Exam 2023?
To calculate your marks for the APS Screening Test, download the AWES answer key from the link mentioned above or via the official website. Now tally your response with the ones in the APS official answer key. Knowing the marking scheme is very important to calculate the marks accurately. The candidate will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.