MGVCL Admit Card 2020 will be out for Vidyut Sahayak. The Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) will release the admit card for the post of Vidyut Sahayak/Junior Assistant. MGVCL will fill up 246 vacancies through this recruitment process. All the candidates who had successfully applied for the post of Vidyut Sahayak at MGVCL shall download their admit card from the link that is given below.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card
MGVCL Admit Card will be released soon. As per MGVCL Official Notification, the no. of vacancies is 246 for the post of Vidyut Sahayak. Here we are providing you with the Steps to download MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card.
- Click on the link given below.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter your Confirmation No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on Print Call Letter.
- Your Admit Card will be downloaded.
- Save it and take a print out of the admit card.
Link To Download MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card will be out very soon. Till then candidates can practice solving more and more questions to ace the MGVCL Exam.
Download MGVCL Admit Card 2020– LINK INACTIVE.
We will activate the link as soon as it is out on the www.mgvcl.com.
Documents To Carry For MGVCL Junior Assistant Exam 2020
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- Passport size photographs.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern 2020
The following is the examination pattern for MGVCL Recruitment 2020. There will be five (5) sections in multiple-choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section. The candidates who qualify the written examination will have to appear for an interview.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language & Grammar||20%|
Note: The exam will be conducted by On-line / Offline mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered On-line portal. There will be a negative marking of 1/4 for every wrong answer. The total marks would be 100.
For More Sarkari Jobs 2020 click the link below.