UGC NET Answer Key 2021-22: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the final Answer Key for UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship both’ on 19th February 2022. The UGC-NET answer key 2021 has become available on their official website i.e. @ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The candidates who have appeared in the test will have to log in to the website to access the question papers and marked responses and the UGC-NET answer key. The UGC-NET exam 2021 was successfully conducted between the 20th November 2021 to 5th January 2022.
UGC NET Answer Key 2021-22
UGC NET Answer Key 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Behalf Of||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Name Of The Exam||National Eligibility Test 2020 (NET)|
|Date Of Test||20th November to 5th January 2022|
|Availability Of Answer Key||21st January 2022|
|Final Answer key||19th February 2022|
How to download UGC NET Answer Key 2021-22
The candidates can easily download the UGC-NET answer key pdf 2021 by following the following the instructions. Read the instructions carefully and follow them properly to access the UGC-NET answer key 2021.
- Step 1: The candidates have to visit the official website, of NTA i.e. @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, the candidates have to click on ‘UGC NET Answer key’ link.
- Step 3: The candidates have to log in into their accounts with registration number and password.
- Step 4: Once you have logged in, the link to the UGC NET Answer Key will appear.
- Step 5:Click on the link that mentions your subject.
- Step 6: The UGC NET Answer Key will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 7: Download the PDF of UGC NET Answer Key for future reference
How to Calculate UGC NET Score?
Candidates are advised to check all answers in the answer key carefully to have the correct estimation of the UGC NET score. For the same, candidates should go through the UGC NET exam pattern and marking scheme thoroughly. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to calculate their scores correctly through UGC NET answer key 2021:
- Add two marks for each correct answer in the exam
- Add zero marks for each incorrect answer in the exam
- Total the marks for all the correct answers in the exam
UGC NET Results 2021-22
The candidate must stay updated with the official notification for UGC NET exam 2021 on our website or the official portal of UGC NET Result 2021. The selected candidates will be provided with an eligibility certification for a fellowship program for further Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship program for Indian colleges and universities.
How to Challenge UGC-NET Answer Key 2021-22
The candidates should check the UGC-NET Answer Key after the exams. This will help them evaluate their performance and calculate the tentative scores acquired in the exam. Moreover, they should check the answer key for any discrepancy or error in the question paper. In case they find any discrepancy or error, they can raise objections against the UGC-NET answer key 2021. The instructions to help you submit an objection form against the UGC-NET answer key is given below:
- Visit the NTA official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Find UGC-NET Answer Key Option.
- Fill in the Objection Form in detail.
- Attach the file of the valid source of information.
- Pay the Objection Form Fees of Rs. 1000 through the payment gateway.
- Check the information entered twice and press the Submit button.
UGC NET Answer Key 2021-22 – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where can I check my UGC NET Answer Key 2021-22?
Ans. The UGC NET answer key has been released on the official website of the exam – http://ugcnet.nta.nic.in. or the above mentioned link on the adda247.com/teaching-jobs-exam
Q. Can I raise objections against UGC NET Answer Key 2021?
Ans. Yes, candidates can raise Objections against the UGC NET Answer Key in the stipulated time period.
Q. How much I should pay while challenging each question?
Ans. Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- only for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correctly.
Q: Will the final answer key be released?
Ans: Yes, the final answer key for the exam has been released after the window for challenging the preliminary key closed.