Fingers Name: Today in this article we will learn what the names of fingers are called in Hindi and in English. Here we have made a complete list of Fingers’ Names in Hindi and English for you. With the help of this, you can easily learn the names of fingers in Hindi and English.
Every human and animal has five fingers and as we all know that every part of our body is very important for our lifestyle so that fingers also helped a lot in some of our works. All these organs have a very important contribution to our life. If none of these parts remain, then we feel that our body is incomplete. So today we talk about the names of the fingers of our hands. We all know that there are two hands in our body and there are five fingers in each hand so there is a total of ten fingers in our body. know All finger names here in this article.
Learn more: Body Parts Name With Pictures in English & Hindi
Hand Five Fingers Names in English with Picture
Fingers Names in English and Hindi
|Name of the Finger in English||Name of the Finger in Hindi|
|Index Finger||तर्जनी उंगली|
|Middle Finger||मध्यमा उंगली|
|Ring Finger||अनामिका उंगली|
|Little Finger||कनिष्ठा उंगली|
More about: 100 Birds Name in English & Hindi
About all the Five Fingers and their Names
Thumb (अंगूठा): The first finger in the fingers of our hand is the ‘thumb’. Thumb plays a very important role in our life.
- With the help of the thumb, we can hold anything and lift it. If we do not have a thumb in our fingers, then we cannot lift anything.
- The thumb is used instead of the signature of the person who does not know how to read/write.
- Through acupressure, our thumb is connected with the lungs of our body.
- In many places, the thumb is teased by showing it and in some places, it is just the opposite, we wish someone good luck by showing the thumb.
- The size of the thumb varies according to the texture of the other fingers.
- We can bring our heartbeats in rhythm by lightly massaging our thumbs.
- By looking at the thumb, we can find out about the personality and body language of a person.
- Even if our thumb is small/thin or thick, we can guess about the human brain. It is generally associated with the study of our palm line. It is said that if our thumb is thin then our intellectual ability is useful and if our thumb is developed then our intellectual ability is good.
Must Read: All Months Name List in English
Index Finger (तर्जनी उंगली): After the thumb in the fingers of our hand, the name of the second finger is the ‘index finger’. This finger also has a very important contribution which we will see below.
- If we want to hold a pen, then we have to use our index finger, without an index finger, we can neither hold the pen properly nor can we write anything. Along with this, this finger is used in many other works.
- If we use any finger the most among all the fingers of our hand, then it is our index finger that is used the most.
- In general, we use this finger to mark or show anything or any human being. Or if we have to show the direction to someone, then this finger is also used.
- While doing yoga, we use our index finger the most to do different postures.
- This finger is associated with the air element of our body, as if ever someone is feeling pain in the stomach or if there is any problem related to our Intestine, then we will definitely benefit if we rub this finger.
- According to the palm of our palm, the first part of the index finger contains the knowledge of the physicality of man, in the second part the intelligence of man, and the third part his mentality.
- The protruding part of the lower part of this finger is also called Guru Parvat. It is said that the person whose index finger is short or underdeveloped, that person is merciless and selfish in nature and whose finger is developed or long, that person becomes knowledgeable and open-hearted.
Middle Finger (मध्यमा उंगली): After the index finger in the fingers of our hand, the name of the third finger is ‘middle finger’. Like the thumb and forefinger, this finger also has a very important contribution, the facts of which we will see below.
- This finger is the longest of the fingers of our hand.
- The middle finger is larger in size and length than all the fingers, which are between the index finger and the ring finger.
- This finger is in the middle of our palm, so we call this finger the middle finger in English.
- It is said that the person whose middle finger is half an inch longer than the index finger and ring finger, then he goes to the wrong company quickly and whose finger is lumpy or bloated, then he is of selfish nature.
- It is said that if the development of this finger is normal, then that person is of good and gentle nature.
- This finger is related to the blood pressure of our body, which is also related to our good health. If a person suffers from dizziness, then rubbing this finger lightly gives us relief.
Must know about: All Pet Animals Names in English & Hindi
Ring Finger (अनामिका उंगली): The name of the fourth place finger after the middle finger in the fingers of our hand is ‘Ring finger’. Let us read below some important things related to the ring finger.
- The ring finger is next to the middle finger in the fingers of the hand.
- This finger is also called Ring Finger in English because wedding and engagement rings are worn on this finger.
- Spiritually, this finger is considered very auspicious and religious because with the help of this finger we also perform havan in worship.
- The length of this finger is the same as the index finger.
- By massaging the ring finger and pulling it a little, people who get angry or irritated or have mental instability at the slightest thing, their mentality get stability.
- If there is a white mark on the fingernail of a person’s ring finger, then it is believed that there will be a change in that person’s house and if there is an art sign then there will be defamation or failure in the house due to it.
Little Finger कनिष्ठा उंगली: Our shortest finger is called Junior Finger or Little Finger in English. Let us know below some important things related to the little finger.
- We call the last finger of our hand the little finger.
- The little finger is related to the water element, which is associated with the kidneys and the head.
- By pressing this finger lightly, we can get rid of brain pain, which can give us great relief.
- This finger helps the ring finger.
- From the beginning, those people who have a white spot on the fingernail of their little finger, those people get a lot of success in business and if that stain is black, then we consider it a symbol of failure.
- People whose little finger is very small, are very emotional with their mind. Especially women have smaller fingers, due to which they are more emotional than men.