Allahabad High Court RO/ CA Typing Test Admit Card: Allahabad High Court has postponed the typing exam of RO, CA @allahabadhighcourt.in. Allahabad High Court is going to release new exam dates of Review Officer(RO) & Computer Assistant(CO) Typing Test soon. The Allahabad High Court has released notification for 147 vacancies. Check the official notice below.
Important Dates For Allahabad High Court RO/CA Typing Admit Card
|Release Date Of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Closure Date Of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Date Of Examination||Available Soon|
How To Download Allahabad High Court RO & CA Typing Admit Card?
- To download the admit card, click on the link given below for the post you have applied for.
- Enter your Login Id and Password.
- Click on Login.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Click on Print/Download.
- Print Your Admit Card.
Click On The Link Below To Download Your Admit Card
Discrepancy in Downloading Allahabad High Court RO/CA Typing Admit Card
- Make sure that the Name, Date Of Birth and other important details printed on the admit is yours.
- In case of any mismatch, contact the given helpline number: +91-9453819385. You can also mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents To Be Taken For Allahabad High Court RO/CA Typing Admit Card 2020
- Admit Card
- Original ID Proof, such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voters’ ID Card, etc.
- 2/3 Colored Passport Size Photographs.
- Black/blue ballpoint pen.
Selection Process For Allahabad High Court RO & CA
- The candidates who are selected on the basis of performance in the Allahabad High Court Exam 2020.
- Paper-I was of objective type test on OMR Sheet (offline) comprising of 200 Questions of 200 marks. The duration of the objective type test was 150 Minutes. There was no negative marks.
- Paper-II will be of Computer Knowledge Test of 50 marks for 15 minutes for the post of RO & CO. Only those candidates are be called for Paper-II who qualify Paper I. The minimum marks to be eligible for final selection shall be 17 marks.
- The final merit list for the post of RO & CO shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination (Objective Type Test) (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II).
Important Instructions For Candidates Appearing For RO & CO Typing Test 2020
- Candidates must carry their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket along with a valid ID proof.
- Candidates are advised to carry their own ballpoint pens.
- Read all the instructions printed on the admit card/hall ticket carefully.
- Candidates must note that Mobile phones/ Communication devices/ gadgets, electronic watches & calculators, etc. are not permitted in the examination Hall.
- The exam venue will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to print their Admit Card/ Hall Tickets in advance to prevent a last-minute rush.