BSF RO RM Recruitment
Border Security Force has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens (Male & Female) for filling up the vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Head Constable (Radio Operator) and Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ to join Border Security Force. Recruitments are done on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Border Security Force (Comn Set-up) for the vacancy Year 2022.
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022
Official Notification has been released on 20th August 2022 for the recruitment of total 1312 posts by BSF. Interested candidates can the go through the official notification, the link for which is given below in the article. Eligible candidates must read the article in order to know every detail related to the vacancy like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, salary structure, vacancies, selection process, etc.
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Notification||BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Posts||Radio Operator Radio Mechanic|
|Notification Date||20 August 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||19 September 2022|
|Exam Date||20th November 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of Vacancies||
|Education Qualification||Different for different posts (check below)|
BSF Head Constable RO RM Notification 2022
Official Notification has been released by the Border Security Force on its official website for the recruitment of Head Constable (Radio Operator) and Head Constable (Radio Mechanic). Last date to submit the online application is 19th September 2022.
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022 Application Link
The BSF Head Constable RO/RM Application Link has been activated on 20th August. The candidates can apply till 16th September 2022. Below is the direct link to apply for the recruitment.
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
- For Head Constable (Radio Operator), Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) – 10th + ITI OR
12th with PCM (60% Marks)
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) – 12th Pass + Steno
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- The age limit for this recruitment is 18-25 Years.
- The specific date for the calculation of the age is September 19, 2022.
BSF Head Constable RO/RM Exam Dates
Exam Dates have been released along with the official notification of BSF. Written examination will be held separately for Radio Mechanic and Radio Operator on 20th November 2022. Check the timing below.
- RO – 20 Nov 2022 (Sunday)* from 0900 to 1100 Hrs
- RM – 20 Nov 2022 (Sunday)* from 1400 to 1600 Hrs
|Phase of Examination||Dates|
|Written Exam||20th November 2022|
|PST, PET and Documentation||16th January 2023 onwards|
|Medical Examination||15th February 2023 onwards|
Duplicate OMR sheet attached with main OMR sheet shall be allowed to be carried by the
candidates. Answer key will be uploaded on BSF website on following days of examination.
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
|Head Constable (Radio Operator)||982 (UR-321, EWS-420, SC-131, ST-110)|
|Head Constable (Radio Mechanic)||330 (UR-43, EWS-61, OBC-100, SC-77, ST-49)|
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Border Security Force has invited applications for the recruitment of Head Constable Radio Operator and Radio Mechanic posts. Written examination will be conducted for which the written exam date is 20th November 2022. The detailed exam pattern and syllabus is given below.
- Written Examination – List of Qualified Candidates shall be announced by uploading on BSF web site Recruitment portal URL https:llrectt.bsf.gov.in & BSF official website https:/Ibsf.gov.in.
- PST, PET and Documentation – All the candidates appearing in Second stage must have to qualify the PST/PET and documentation for further appearing in the next stage.
- Dictation Test and Paragraph Reading Test (For HC(RO) candidates only) Candidates applying for the post of HC(RO) are required to qualify Dictation Test and Paragraph reading Test during this stage.
- Medical Examination – All the Male and Female candidates, qualified in the First and Second Phase (as per merit) will be allowed to appear in Detailed Medical Examination. The validity of Medical examination will be for One year.
Final result will be prepared for HC(RO) & HC(RM) separately and merit will be prepared in following manner: –
|Radio Operator||Total marks obtained in the OMR Test (200) and Dictation Test (50) out of Total
250 marks (200+50 marks respectively).
|Radio Mechanic||Total Marks obtained in OMR Test out of 200 marks.|
Merit of Candidates who qualify all events/ stages of examination will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in OMR Test for HC/RM and OMR Test plus Dictation Test (For HC/RO only).
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The MCQ type written examination of 02 hours duration will be conducted at selected Centers on the date and time fixed by HQ DG BSF. In the written examination MCQ paper, there will be 100 questions of 200 marks, divided in following four parts:-
|Section||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part IV||English & GK||20||40|
- For every multiple-choice question of 2 marks, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- OMR based Objective Type with Multiple Questions
- The minimum qualifying marks are 38% for General/ OBC/ EWS category candidates, and 33% OBC, SC, ST candidates.
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
The Written Examination syllabus for BSF HC RO/RM written examination is as follows.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Relations and Functions
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Limits and Continuity
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Mathematical Methods
- Classical Mechanics
- Experimental Physics
- Classification of Elements
- General Organic Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- General Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- P, D, F Block Elements
- D Block Elements
- Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Wars and
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Freedom Movement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Candidates will have to fill the application form ONLlNE using BSF Recruitment portal
- Check the Eligibility Criteria in the Official Notification given above. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates can directly click the Application Link given in the article.
- Fill in the details required in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Last Date to submit the online application is September 19, 2022.
BSF RO RM Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. What is the exam date of BSF Head Constable RO/RM 2022 Recruitment?
Ans: BSF has scheduled to conduct the BSF RO/RM examination on 20th November 2022.
Q2. How many vacancies are there in BSF Head Constable 2022 Notification?
Ans: Total 1635 vacancies are released by BSF under various posts.
Q3. When is the last date to apply for BSF Head Constable Ministerial vacancies?
Ans: The last date for BSF Head Constable Application is 19th September 2022.