UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released Final Answer Key of the examination conducted for recruitment of Assistant Consolidation Officer, Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Asistant Garden inspector, Additional District Information Officer & executive Officers. UPSSSC Lower PCS Exam exam was conducted on 30th September and 1st October 2019 for a total of 613 vacancies released by the board. The question paper is also available for the Mains exam along with the answer key.
The answer key will be a help to candidates to compare their response and compare them with the answer key provided by SSC. This way, candidates can predict their score based on the answers. The provision of raising the objections on the answer key has also been provided by the UPSSSC, the link for which has been activated on 4th of October 2019. The provision remains available only till 11th October 2019.
Candidates can check the link provided below to download their UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key 2019.
Link to Download UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key 2019:
Please note that the same link gives the provision of raising objections on the UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key and to view the question paper.
Candidates may check the following given steps to download the Answer Key.
How to Download UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key 2019?
- Click the given link to check UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key 2019 – Final Answer Key of Mains Exam
- As the link opens, the option of filling the following credentials appear, where you need to enter the User ID and Password, as per your admit card. Also enter the Captcha code
- UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key 2019 along with your responses will appear on the screen.
Click the print/ download button to save the UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key 2019 for your future reference. Candidates can check their marks and get idea about their performance/scores
How to check your UPSSSC Lower PCS Score?
The purpose of releasing the UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer key is to give students the idea of their possible score. The score can be calculated as per the marking criteria UPSSSC exam pattern given
- Match your answers with the answers given into the UPSSSC Lower PCS Final Answer key.
- Add 1 mark for each right answer.
- Deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Calculate the total to predict your score.
Important points for UPSSSC Lower PCS Answer Key Objections:
- The given link for Final Answer Key can be used to raise objections on the Questions and Answers for UPSSSC Lower PCS Exam 2019
- Candidates are advised to submit Objections in the Question Paper and/or Answer Keys through this link only.
- Objections through any other mode/means/channel shall not be entertained
- Objections must be entered only in English
- Objections can be raised only against questions and their options
- Objections once submitted cannot be edit
NOTE: The last date for submitting responses of objection against the Answer key is 11th October. Thus, candidates must submit the same before the deadline.
To get latest notifications for UPSSSC Lower PCS Exam, stay connected with the website.