SSC CPO Result 2020: The wait for SSC CPO aspirants for the tier 1 result will be over in February 2021. The SSC CPO Result 2020 will be out in February on the official website of ssc @ssc.nic.in. The commission has conducted the Tier 1 exam from 23rd to 26th November 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the Tier 1 Exam may now check the result date here.
SSC CPO Result 2020
The result will be released for SSC CPO Tier 1 in February 2021. SSC CPO Prelims Examination was conducted between 23rd and 26th November 2020 all over the country. Candidates can check the important instruction and result link in the article below.
SSC CPO Result Date
|SSC CPO 2020 Important Dates|
|SSC CPO Exam Events||Dates|
|Date of SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam||23rd to 26th November 2020|
|SSC CPO Answer Key||December 2020|
|SSC CPO Result 2020 Tier 1||26th February 2021|
|SSC CPO PET/PST Date||Available Soon|
|Date of SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam||12th July 2021 (CBE)|
How to check SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2020?
- To download the SSC CPO Result, candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
- As the PDF opens, Candidates can check their roll numbers
- For checking your roll number, Use Ctrl + F and type your roll number in the search bar
- Roll numbers will be highlighted in the list if qualified.
SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2020: Link
Candidates can check the SSC CPO Prelims Result on the given link. The commission is going to release the result soon.
SSC CPO Result 2020
The following should be considered while checking the SSC CPO Result:
- Age limit is an important criterion as the age limit in SSC CPO Recruitment is between 21 to 25 posts. Also, category wise relaxation is available. Thus, the candidates must take care of using the same information while calculating their marks or matching the qualifying marks.
- Candidates must note that it is important for them to qualify Tier 1 of SSC CPO to appear in the PET/PST.
- The answer Key for the SSC CPO exam is released earlier and the final answer key will release soon.
SSC CPO Selection Process
- Qualification of SSC CPO Tier 1 makes the candidate eligible for appearing in the PET/ PST Exam.
- Marks of both Tier 1 and Tier 2 Exams (consolidated marks of SSC CPO tiers) will be considered for the final selection of the candidates.
- A list of Selected candidates will be made on the basis of merit and preferences entered by them during SSC CPO document verification.
Qualified candidates of SSC CPO Final Result will be called for the PET/PST procedure and medical examination, where important documents would be required to carry. The list of those documents will be updated/mailed to the qualified candidates. Candidates must ensure that they are aware of the dates and venue for appearing in the document verification procedure.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website to keep an eye on the upcoming notification for SSC CPO Result 2020.
All the best!