SSC CPO Online Application Form 2021: SSC CPO exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts such as Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs, CISF, etc. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments. SSC has released the online application form after reviewing the situation on 17th June 2020. The Online Application was available till 16th July 2020. Check the important dates, steps to apply online, and other important details.
SSC CPO 2021 Online Application
|SSC CPO 2021 Important Dates|
|SSC CPO 2021 Notification Date||17th June 2020|
|Online Form submission Start||17th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CPO 2021||16th July 2020|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||20th July 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)||22nd July 2020|
|SSC CPO 2021 Tier 1 Exam Dates||23rd to 26th November 2020|
|SSC CPO 2021 Answer Key For Tier 1||December 2020|
|SSC CPO 2021 Tier 1 Result Date||January 2021|
|SSC CPO 2021 Tier 2 Exam Date||July 12, 2021|
|SSC CPO 2021 Tier 2 Result Date||Available Soon|
|SSC CPO 2021 Tier 2 Answer Key Date||July 2021|
SSC CPO Online Application 2021
Candidates are required to apply online for SSC CPO 2021. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
Step 1: Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
Note: The Online Application link is inactive, the new dates will be announced soon.
Step 2: Click on the link of the Apply Link given on the page. The registration link will open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC CPO 2021 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4: Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CPO 2021. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC CPO 2021 exam.
Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC CPO 2021.
Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
Photograph – The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
Signature – The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Step 7: Log in with a registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CPO 2021.
Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CPO 2021 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
Step 9: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CPO application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CPO 2021. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CPO 2021 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CPO 2021 Online Application Fee.
SSC CPO Online Application Fee
- SSC CPO Online Application Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee
SSC CPO 2021 Exam Pattern
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|PET/PST||Running, Long Jump, High Jump, and Shot Put||Physical exam|
|Tier-II||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
SSC CPO Admit Card 2021
SSC will release the CPO SI Admit Card for tier 2 after the result of tier 1. The expected date is generally 10-15 days before the exam date, which means the tentative date could be towards the end of February 2021.
SSC CPO Result 2021
- SSC CPO Result for Sub Inspector will be released after a month of the SSC CPO Exam. The result could be expected in January 2021.
- Minimum qualifying marks in SSC CPO SI Paper-I and Paper-II are as follows:
OBC/ EWS: 25%
All other categories: 20%
- Based on their performance in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination. Candidates, who are successful in Medical Examination, will be called for detailed Document Verification.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission‟s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per question.
- Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
Important Information for SSC CPO Online Form 2021:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for SSC CPO SI 2021
- One must take care of the SSC CPO Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC CPO Online Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of SSC CPO Online Application 2021 dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.