SAIL Recruitment 2020 is out for Technician/ Attendant/ Asst Manager under the Advt. No.DSP/Pers/Rectt/2019-20/DR/3. Steel Authority Of India Limited(SAIL) Notification has been released for 105 vacancies in SAIL, Durgapur. Candidates interested in the given recruitment may check the online form here.
SAIL Recruitment Notification 2020
SAIL Recruitment Notification 2020 has been released officially to invite online application from energetic, result-oriented, promising and talented for Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) & Alloy Steels Plant (ASP)
Check SAIL Important Dates:
|SAIL Online form 2020 Start Date||6th January 2020|
|SAIL Online form 2020 Last Date||27th January 2020|
|SAIL Admit Card 2020||To be notified soon|
SAIL Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of Post & Grade||No of Vacancy|
|Asstt. Manager (Safely) & (E-1)||DSP-03|
|Operator-cumTectinician (Boller Operation) & (S-3)||DSP-07
|Atlendant.cum Teclncian (Cable Joilter) &S-1||DSP-03|
|Medical Service Provider (Trainee) -Nursing & (S-3) (‘)||DSP-20|
|Medical Service Provider (Trainee) –
Paramedics & (S-3) (‘) a) Pathology & Blood Bank-3 b) Radiographer – 2
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – High-Pressure welder & S-1 (‘)||DSP-05|
|Attendant-cum-Technician 7. (Trainee) S-1||DSP-60|
SAIL Recruitment Eligibility
- Asstt. Manager (Safety)- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Engineering (any discipline) from Govt. recognised University / Institute with Diploma in Industrial Safety (full time) OR M. Tech (Safety) (full time) from Govt. recognised University / Institute.
02 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Operator-cum-Technician(Boiler Operator)- Matriculation with 03 years (full time) Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognised Institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
- Attendant-cum-Technician(Cable Jointer)– Matriculation with ITI (full time) in Electrician Trade from Govt. recognized Institute with Cable jointing license from State Licensing Board for cables upto 33 KV or equivalent.
At least 1-year post-qualification-certification-license experience in cable jointing.
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Nursing- B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India OR 10+2/ Intermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognised Institution. Valid registration in Nursing Council of India / States is a pre-requisite.
At least 1-year post qualification clinical experience in a hospital.
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Paramedics– B.Sc. (full time) OR 10+2 / Intermediate in Science with Diploma (full time) of minimum 2 years duration in relevant discipline from Govt. recognized
At least 1-year post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – High Pressure- Welder- Matriculation with ITI (full time)
in Welding Trade and Certificate in High-Pressure Welding from Govt. recognised Institute.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)– Matriculation with ITI (full time) in relevant trade only from Govt. recognized Institute.
Upper Age Limit: 28-30 years
|SC/ST||OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||PwD|
|5 years||3 years||10 years for General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC|
SAIL Selection Procedure
i) Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) for which the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT for unreserved/EWS posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ PwD candidates, the qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
iii) For Executive post [Asst Mgr (Safety)] – Based on marks secured in the CBT, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in the ratio of 1:3, in order of merit.
iv) For Non-Executive posts – Based on total marks secured in the CBT, lists of candidates will be prepared post-wise, category wise in order of merit. Candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test / Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3 for each post and category.
v) For Executive post [Asst Mgr (Safety)] – The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of combined total marks obtained by the candidates in the selection process i.e. CBT & Interview, in descending order. The weightage ascribed to different components of the selection process of CBT & Interview will be 80:20.
vi) For Non-Executive posts – The final merit list will be prepared in descending order of marks obtained by the candidates, who qualify in Skill Test / Trade Test, separately for each post/discipline/trade & category
vii) Information for CBT, Interview/Skill Test/ Trade Test and Pre-employment Medical Examination will be provided in the SAIL website www.sail.co.in.
Note: If the cut-off marks of CBT, so arrived at, are obtained by more than one candidate – all of them will be called for interview/ skill test
Online Application Fee
|Name of Post & Grade||No of Posts/ unit|
|Asstt. Manager (Safety)||Rs.500/-|
|Operator-Cum-Technician (Boiler Operator)||Rs.250/-|
|Attendant-cum-Technician – Cable Jointer||Rs.150/-|
|Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Nursing||Rs.250/-|
|Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – Paramedics||Rs.250/-|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – High-Pressure Welder||Rs.150/-|
- No application fees for the respective post will be charged from SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental candidates.
- Candidates will have to bear the bank charges, if any, in addition to the applicable application fee.
- State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect fee through SB Collect on behalf of SAIL/DSP.
Candidates will be required to pay Application Fee through Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card
How to Apply Online for SAIL Attendant/ Technician 2020?
Use the link and instructions given below to apply for SAIL Attendant/ Technician
- Click the link given below, (upon activation) to open the SAIL Attendant/ Technician Online Application form
- As the link opens, register yourself for the exam
- Complete the registration by entering the OTP using Aadhar Card from Mail or Phone number
- Now, go to the login page and enter your login details such as application/registration no
- Start filling the application form by providing the details:
Identity details- name, category, address
Education and Employment experience- Degrees, Teaching experience
- Upload Photograph & Signature of the required size
- Verify the entered details & go to the application fee section
- Make Payment and Submit the Application
Link to Apply Online for SAIL Technician/ Attendant
Follow the instructions and use the link to apply online:
Important points for SAIL Online Application
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode / Correspondence Course / Off-Campus are not eligible to apply for SAIL
- Candidates applying for more than one post should register separately with separate application fees.
- No travelling expenses would be payable to candidates called for CBT & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- While applying, the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation OR equivalent examination.
- Candidates should retain their copy of E-receipt of Application fee and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference. Only the original Registration Slip shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Capturing of photo/finger impression of the candidates in digital format for authentication / biometric authentication of the candidates in different stages in the selection process will be made. In case of any candidate found to be not genuine, apart from taking legal actions against him/her, his / her candidature will be cancelled.