OFB Recruitment 2019
Ordinance Factory Board, Nagpur (OFB) has invited interns for Apprenticeship through the release of advertisement in the state of Maharashtra for Trade Apprentice 56th Batch (ITI & Non ITI). An opportunity to give a kick- start to the candidates, who want to associate themselves with the OFB of the nation.
The Total number of vacancies is 4805. The trade-wise vacancies is as follows:
- ITI Apprentices- 3210
- Non-ITI Apprentices- 1595 Posts
OFB Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration – December Last 2019
- Closure of online registration – Not Yet Specified
- Tentative date of downloading call letter: Not Yet Specified
- Merit List – Available Soon
- DV – Available Soon
OFB Recruitment 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit : The age limit of OFB Apprentice :
Minimum Age: 15 years
Maximum Age: 24 years
The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Education Qualifications :
For ITI Category: Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
For Non-ITI Category: Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
OFB Recruitment 2019 : Apply Online
Click here to Apply Online for OFB Recruitment 2019:
Note: The link will be active once released by OFB, Nagpur.
Follow the given steps to complete application form:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will redirected to the official site directly.
- Register for OFB Recruitment 2019 by filling Personal Credentials
- Click on Register button
- Go to Login to continue
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Download / Print the Document to save the receipts/ acknowledgement for the form.
Check Payment Status to ensure completion of the form.
Candidates are requested to visit this website regularly for the latest updates of OFB Recruitment 2019. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!